Are people still playing this?

.:iWaddle:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Legends Of Wrestlemania' post='5477711' date='Dec 22 2008, 06:33 PM'][quote name='paynexkiller' post='5440223' date='Dec 14 2008, 04:49 AM']I bought it because of the Legends. Tazz, Mr. Perfect, Rob Van Dam. Tis awesoem! =]

I need to find the achievements though... ;)[/quote]
Rob Van Dam is not a legend in wwe sd vs raw 2007
[/quote]
he is in tha game tho

• 4 weeks later...
This has been the best Wrestling game in recent memory.. It is the [b]ONLY[/b] game I play.. '08 & '09 have nothing on this game and I don't know where Yukes went wrong.. if they would have kept this formula and just added to it, the following 2 versions would have been awesome.. but you know how it goes, if it sounds too good to be true... it usually is :fedup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='steesh09' post='6101883' date='May 22 2009, 08:12 PM']Yeah I just bought it today, £5 is a bargain and its better on Xbrick than PS2.[/quote]

Same here, and I used up a bit of credit I had on my Game reward card for it :) Have to say I'm liking it a lot more on 360 even if I still haven't managed UCMs etc yet. It's like I'm learning the game all over again, so ground on GM Mode etc and got me Exp points and a few other achievements so far. I thought this was the one that had a cheat menu where you could get new outfits, am I right in thinking that or am I thinking of 08?

I do also have the Xbox version of 08 but I prefer this game just as I did on PS2.

Archived