might start a caw federation...

bigjuice9988

now i put a promo in there to show that i am for real now have you been rejected by other caw federations now maybe they haven`t just got off the ground or so they say or maybe they say your caw isnt good enough but i will take the so call rejects of the caw wrestling world but there will be a diffence if you want your caw to make a appence here n there thats cool with me you guys have the say also about storylines you can suggest them but Pure wrestling will be diffent picture ECW or ROH if you will it can be extreme or it can be a high flying display or it can be a pure mat type game it might have it all now all i ask of u so called ''rejects'' of the caw world all i say to you is are you ready? are you ready for a revoltion then submit your caw i have room for 29 caws you can submit 2 a peice and if they have a so called chacter to them then let me know i will do your caw extactly as what you say and i will let each person know when there`s is finshed.....so are you ready for a revolution?

oh p.s once and awhile things will be shaked up for a few months it will be 08 then maybe 07 or 06 ormaybe fire pro or hctp so things will allways keep freshing up

Archived