My "Ultimate Warrior" - WM6 Attire (Pics and Formula)

eslipihed

not too bad man, i like the attire with the warrior lookin logos. I posted a warrior up here a couple days ago, its kinda been buried a page back but i'm still proud of it! Just a pic of the face paint is what I posted, bad quality pic tho, makes it look like there's white lines between every color but theres not, check it out eh? my ref pic was him posin with world title around his waist and arms raised

I agree with the body morph. I actually kept changing it and used the characters in the game as reference. I was thinking the body should be somewhere between Batista and HHH. You'll notice that the bodies of the in-game wrestlers are kinda massive in the upper portion.

Regarding the face paint, I kinda like the face paint done by THE WARRIOR. I think he posted some reference to whom he borrowed it from, I'll check his topic out later.

Thanks for the comments. It really helps in building up a better CAW. Please continue.

>>> THE WARRIOR. I can't seem to find the work of the person you referred your face paint on. Maybe you can point me on the right direction.

ANybody care to comment some more on the body morph. I tried a smaller shoulder and arms but it just doesn't look right when his against Batista or HHH.

[quote name='eslipihed' post='5307854' date='Nov 15 2008, 05:55 PM']its in the initial post, my 1st post. So everyone can still see the CAW itself[/quote]

Yea but all I see is Photobucket logo saying "This image or video has been moved or deleted"

Just added new pics of the revised face paint I made for my Ultimate Warrior (its up on top). I tried some different mixes with the available face paints and the colors.

Its better than before but I still wanted it to be slightly darker. Problem is if I did decreased the saturation, the border starts to show up which ruins the whole concept.

Anyway, let me hear your comments...

[quote name='iKnow' post='5313291' date='Nov 16 2008, 10:40 PM']Face template 12 is what the face looks like. O_o[/quote]

Not quite sure how to reply to this. It is either too basic or too funny.

Ofcourse, I would guess that when you make a caw you use one of the templates, right?

Anyway, thanks for the --- uh, comment (I think). :huh:

[quote name='eslipihed' post='5313325' date='Nov 16 2008, 06:49 PM'][quote name='iKnow' post='5313291' date='Nov 16 2008, 10:40 PM']Face template 12 is what the face looks like. O_o[/quote]

Ofcourse, I would guess that when you make a caw you use one of the templates, right?

[/quote]
Yea, it looks EXACTLY like face template 12.

[quote name='iKnow' post='5313335' date='Nov 16 2008, 10:52 PM'][quote name='eslipihed' post='5313325' date='Nov 16 2008, 06:49 PM'][quote name='iKnow' post='5313291' date='Nov 16 2008, 10:40 PM']Face template 12 is what the face looks like. O_o[/quote]

[/quote]
Yea, it looks EXACTLY like face template 12.
[/quote]

Thanks again for that great incite. But NO, I did morph the face and head afterwards which is what is usually done when making a caw.

Would like to hear more from you (and others) on how to improve my caw. That would be great if that should happen. Thanks.

Pretty nice man. The new version of the facepaint looks really good to me. Much better than in the old pics. I aint got any Warrior ref pics to hand right now so i cant really suggest anythin face morphing wise but one thing that definitely stands out to me is the shoulders. They definitely need to lose some width as they look too outta proportion compared to the rest of the body morph. Good work so far tho. Nice to see a Warrior caw up and runnin :)

Archived