Mike Knox

Mustacio

I think the pics are stretched vertically a bit.

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/10p1xlw.png[/img]
-----Old------------------

I like it on screen, but this pic just sucks badly.. I can't be arsed to hook up the cap-card, though >.>

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/v3prg2.png[/img]

I will at some point, I promise >.<

-----------------------------------------

I know it's cheap as hell just to post an ingame shot, but I can't be arsed to hook up my cap-card right now, and I took this the other day along with the Kozlov caps.

Not happy with it yet at all, need to color the beard properly and shape it with some designs.. I also got a fair amount of face morphing to do.. But, yeah, just wanted to let you guys know I wasn't being lazy, I'm doing caws :P

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/vrg604.jpg[/img]

very good firstly all i can see so far is his head might need to be wider and bigger cheeks but very good start and personally i liek the beard i dont htink u will ever be able to get it much fuller looking

p.s stil waiting on the birchil forumula mate lol its sick

this looks more like the old one like a few months ago, his new beard is much easier then this one, if you want that beard i dont mind giving ya the formula for it, also i'll change the hair to a longer one like the bret hart one (i think) but thats if your going for the older one, i really like the face morph maybe make his cheeks wider and its perfect body hair, 9/10

if your online add me (UK_HOMI_SI_DE) i'll show you mine

change face skin to three that face skin is the closet one to his and put up a picture of the different hair the one thats got abyss's/mankinds as second choice anyway also put on the hulk beard and make it a dark brown but lighter then the other beards then it will be perfect

[quote name='Son_Of_Show' post='5298883' date='Nov 13 2008, 11:58 PM']change face skin to three that face skin is the closet one to his and put up a picture of the different hair the one thats got abyss's/mankinds as second choice anyway also put on the hulk beard and make it a dark brown but lighter then the other beards then it will be perfect[/quote]

I don't mean to be a dick.. But I -seriously- can't imagine all the things you said looking even remotely better.
The Front of the face abyss hair, no way, dude.. His hair is slicked back, not infront of his head -.-

And his beard isn't even shaped like Hogan's.. >.<

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5298907' date='Nov 13 2008, 10:01 PM'][quote name='Son_Of_Show' post='5298883' date='Nov 13 2008, 11:58 PM']change face skin to three that face skin is the closet one to his and put up a picture of the different hair the one thats got abyss's/mankinds as second choice anyway also put on the hulk beard and make it a dark brown but lighter then the other beards then it will be perfect[/quote]

I don't mean to be a dick.. But I -seriously- can't imagine all the things you said looking even remotely better.
The Front of the face abyss hair, no way, dude.. His hair is slicked back, not infront of his head -.-

And his beard isn't even shaped like Hogan's.. >.<
[/quote]
Agreed did you even see raw this week? I watched it like 45 mins ago and it is very accurate ATM Mustachio and I hope you dont mind I used your Kozlov nose detailing on my Natalya caw :P I credited it though. Take a look at it when you have a minute :)

read it first i said the hair is NOT abyss's/mankinds which is second choice of the hairstyle i didnt know the number, Knox's hair isnt slicked back it is all over the shop like duggans unless your like 3 months behind and didnt watch RAW this week?? and he used to have the handle bar beard which was a lighter brown then the rest of his beard, look at some pics for this raw and months old ECW, not to be a dick but i know im right

[quote name='Son_Of_Show' post='5298988' date='Nov 14 2008, 12:14 AM']read it first i said the hair is NOT abyss's/mankinds which is second choice of the hairstyle i didnt know the number, Knox's hair isnt slicked back it is all over the shop like duggans unless your like 3 months behind and didnt watch RAW this week?? and he used to have the handle bar beard which was a lighter brown then the rest of his beard, look at some pics for this raw and months old ECW, not to be a dick but i know im right[/quote]

... This is from this week's RAW.

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/14c74u9.jpg[/img]

Now, it may be my eyes... But I don't see anything wrong with my beard or my choice of hairstyle for a current Knox.

So, nah, you're not right.

Archived