Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life Achievement didn't unlock.

Josh Knight

Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life Achievement didn't unlock.

Titles i have won

- WWE
- World Heavy
- WWE Tag
- World Tag
- Inter
- US
- Cruiser
- Hardcore
- ECW

And i have played EVERY single match for 1 year. And I never got a Hall of Fame message, I just got a message after Wrestlemania saying I can staerted defending the titles.

Helpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks.

[quote name='Josh Knight' post='5293475' date='Nov 12 2008, 09:39 PM']Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life Achievement didn't unlock.

Titles i have won

- WWE
- World Heavy
- WWE Tag
- World Tag
- Inter
- US
- Cruiser
- Hardcore
- ECW

And i have played EVERY single match for 1 year. And I never got a Hall of Fame message, I just got a message after Wrestlemania saying I can staerted defending the titles.

Helpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks.[/quote]
Same thing happened to me i was like WTF!?

You have to win the women's title to get the Gold Rush acheivement.

And when you do a year in the life it tells you to complete a year in the life and play in every match TYPE. This includes the Royal Rumble match and the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

[quote name='Falc0nMSC' post='5294606' date='Nov 12 2008, 05:31 PM']You have to win the women's title to get the Gold Rush acheivement.

And when you do a year in the life it tells you to complete a year in the life and play in every match TYPE. This includes the Royal Rumble match and the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.[/quote]
do you have to win or just play them?

I was wondering the same thing. If you specifically have to win, then it's gonna be the one achievement I leave out. But if you just have to play them, it would be easy (but boring) to just get DQed every night.

• 11 months later...

Archived