'Who's Next'.. Goldberg Is!

Petchy

[b]Update[/b]

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/10x6521.png[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://i35.tinypic.com/mc6yl0.jpg"]http://i35.tinypic.com/mc6yl0.jpg[/url]

[b]Credit to:[/b] Moneyslap03 for the detailing on the upper nose bridge.

Rate/Hate :cool:

[quote name='DAZZAster89' post='5293409' date='Nov 12 2008, 08:22 PM']your CAWs are brilliant![/quote]

I can't help to agree

@Snoopdog562: He used all layers, he told me on MSN that the face took 30 layers

really good petchy..really, really, really good

[quote name='.Elementary.â„¢' post='5293434' date='Nov 12 2008, 08:26 PM'][quote name='DAZZAster89' post='5293409' date='Nov 12 2008, 08:22 PM']your CAWs are brilliant![/quote]

I can't help to agree

@Snoopdog562: He used all layers, he told me on MSN that the face took 30 layers
[/quote]

can't ahve used 30 on face, attire takes 4(boots,Elbows,Gloves and knee pads)

aw come one now, if i can be serious for a minute...

well your goldberg looks great indeed especially the face, but i cant seem to understand how it is possible to use 30 layers on the face? I mean come on he must have the other tattoo aswell as his design on the back of his pants to be a real DECENT Goldberg... without that he just kinda lacks something if you know what i mean... its these little details that can make a caw seem more realistic than alot of other things... especially for when you are playing the game with some friends and when they use your caws.. No disrespect intended but im sure alot of them would complain about the design not being there and so on, if i used exactly this goldberg that you have created so far..

But dont get me wrong you are a great CAW creator your other caws are really awesome and I appreciate it alot that a skilled guy like you wants to create Goldberg.. by doing so I know that my favourite Wrestler is in the hands of a good creator so im really looking forward to further developments of this caw..

just please think about if it might be possible to get a good face without having to use all the layers on it, i mean you just need to spare 2 layers, theres gotta be way!

[quote name='elgato' post='5295499' date='Nov 13 2008, 04:09 AM']aw come one now, if i can be serious for a minute...

well your goldberg looks great indeed especially the face, but i cant seem to understand how it is possible to use 30 layers on the face? I mean come on he must have the other tattoo aswell as his design on the back of his pants to be a real DECENT Goldberg... without that he just kinda lacks something if you know what i mean... its these little details that can make a caw seem more realistic than alot of other things... especially for when you are playing the game with some friends and when they use your caws.. No disrespect intended but im sure alot of them would complain about the design not being there and so on, if i used exactly this goldberg that you have created so far..

But dont get me wrong you are a great CAW creator your other caws are really awesome and I appreciate it alot that a skilled guy like you wants to create Goldberg.. by doing so I know that my favourite Wrestler is in the hands of a good creator so im really looking forward to further developments of this caw..

just please think about if it might be possible to get a good face without having to use all the layers on it, i mean you just need to spare 2 layers, theres gotta be way![/quote]

If you were a real big goldberg mark, like you state you are, you would know that in WCW he didn't have his skull tattoo on the underside of his bicep and he didnt have the logo on the back of the trunks. Maybe your just a 'berg fan from WWE then? >.>

[quote name='Moneyslap03' post='5295222' date='Nov 13 2008, 03:21 AM']great job did you also do the same beard as me from my form when it was posted on Ewf? >.>[/quote]

Nope. just compared my templates/mustaches/goatees to ones you've used and a few are the same (like the blonde mustache with extended goatee) but i've used alot more on the facial hair side of things and its different considerably. Everyone will use certain templates to get his facial hair as they are the obvious choices. Btw, while we're talking aabout your 'Berg, forgot to tell you that I think you may need to credit Wolfie for that design behind the facial hair trick. :cool:

[quote name='» Petchy.™' post='5296715' date='Nov 13 2008, 03:05 AM'][quote name='elgato' post='5295499' date='Nov 13 2008, 04:09 AM']aw come one now, if i can be serious for a minute...

just please think about if it might be possible to get a good face without having to use all the layers on it, i mean you just need to spare 2 layers, theres gotta be way![/quote]

If you were a real big goldberg mark, like you state you are, you would know that in WCW he didn't have his skull tattoo on the underside of his bicep and he didnt have the logo on the back of the trunks. Maybe your just a 'berg fan from WWE then? >.>
[/quote]

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived