Hellevator. Closest I could get to it.

Spliffst4rr--

This is the most accurate thing I could do to make the Hellevator as used by Matt Morgan in TNA.

[b]Move 1[/b]
Gut Kick - 100%

[b]Move 2[/b]
Suplex Clutch 01 - 100%

[b]Move 3[/b]
Vertical Suplex Clutch - 125%

[b]Move 4[/b]
Crashlanding Impact 02 - 100%

Enjoy.

It isn't at all for various reasons.

1. The Suplex Facebuster is has the opponent land on their stomach/face. The Hellevator does not.

2. The Hellevator is a Vertal Suplex SIDE SLAM. The Suplex Facebuster is not.

This created version I made is the closest thing people are going to get.

[quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='5290826' date='Nov 11 2008, 03:49 PM']It isn't at all for various reasons.

1. The Suplex Facebuster is has the opponent land on their stomach/face. The Hellevator does not.

This created version I made is the closest thing people are going to get.[/quote]
Considering the Hellevator doesn't relase after the Suplex lift .. the Facebuster is the closest.

It's all a matter of opinion.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5291439' date='Nov 11 2008, 07:56 PM'][quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='5290826' date='Nov 11 2008, 03:49 PM']It isn't at all for various reasons.

This created version I made is the closest thing people are going to get.[/quote]
Considering the Hellevator doesn't relase after the Suplex lift .. the Facebuster is the closest.

[/quote]

yeah because it will kill people if he release the person

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5291439' date='Nov 12 2008, 12:56 AM'][quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='5290826' date='Nov 11 2008, 03:49 PM']It isn't at all for various reasons.

[/quote]

I'm starting to find you REALLY annoying. Dude I've seen you accuse people and belittle people and it's unnecessary.

This is a very good version of the move great job.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5291439' date='Nov 11 2008, 07:56 PM'][quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='5290826' date='Nov 11 2008, 03:49 PM']It isn't at all for various reasons.

[/quote]

thats a damn good point

is used to use that facebuster in his moveset for 08 as a normal move
its a bit bad that they thq didnt put a sto from suplex but ive stuck with the clashlanding impact
before i even got the game i was anticipating making morgan and the hellavator then i got it and was bummed so i used that.
back on topic yeah it is a good idea for this good thinking

actually Suplex to DDT/Facebuster animation seems to fit better. Only thing wrong with it is not getting the impact right(landing on face instead of back(it's like an incomplete version because the flip, turn, whatever you want to call it is only 90 degrees instead of 270 degrees.). Only thing that seems to fit about crashlanding is the end position(person ends on their back).

But as EvolutionIV said it's more of a matter of opinion in which looks better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived