+TGS+ Presents: The Joker

♥Taylor♥ Melo

[center][img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/Cryme_Tyme/Joker1.png[/img]
[img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/Cryme_Tyme/Joker2.png[/img][/center]

It's my first for this year, I just had some spare time and whipped it up real quick

All suggestions will be taken on board.

Well Whaddya Think?

Looks like a good start. The face paint needs to looks a little more messy though. Maybe add a few designs for the scars. Attire needs a little work too, I don't think he ever wore a tie over his waistcoat and the pants shouldn't be ripped. Remember you've got 64 layers so try to use them.

[quote name='The show stopper' post='5288927' date='Nov 12 2008, 03:30 AM']that really good, but it would look better with his coat closed, and the pants looked ripped from his kness for some reason? u should make a batman caw.[/quote]
Pants are fixed, Will post update soon & Im working on Batman now too :P

[quote name='Save us.A7X' post='5298105' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:06 AM']Looks like a good start. The face paint needs to looks a little more messy though. Maybe add a few designs for the scars. Attire needs a little work too, I don't think he ever wore a tie over his waistcoat and the pants shouldn't be ripped. Remember you've got 64 layers so try to use them.[/quote]
Have added some designs to make face paint more messy. Its either the tie like this or none at all coz we can put ties under shirts/jackets this year, pants are fixed :cool:

[quote name='+TGS+' post='5301918' date='Nov 14 2008, 11:57 AM'][quote name='The show stopper' post='5288927' date='Nov 12 2008, 03:30 AM']that really good, but it would look better with his coat closed, and the pants looked ripped from his kness for some reason? u should make a batman caw.[/quote]
Pants are fixed, Will post update soon & Im working on Batman now too :P

[quote name='Save us.A7X' post='5298105' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:06 AM']Looks like a good start. The face paint needs to looks a little more messy though. Maybe add a few designs for the scars. Attire needs a little work too, I don't think he ever wore a tie over his waistcoat and the pants shouldn't be ripped. Remember you've got 64 layers so try to use them.[/quote]
Have added some designs to make face paint more messy. Its either the tie like this or none at all coz we can put ties under shirts/jackets this year, pants are fixed :cool:
[/quote]

With 64 layers at your disposal, why not try and make the tie out of designs? therefore it will go under the waistcoat.

Also, if your going for an accurate to movie look, his tie was a green colour and his shirt was a patterned blue/green

[quote name='Save us.A7X' post='5303571' date='Nov 15 2008, 09:48 AM']Damn, that kinda sucks you can't put ties under shirts anymore. :fedup: I guess the guy above me had the right idea, you should be able to make a decent-ish looking ties with designs.[/quote]
Im working on that now :cool:

[quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='5303585' date='Nov 15 2008, 09:51 AM']Needs different hair. Different eye makeup...looks like hes wearing sunglasses. And more detail on the mouth makup. Looks rushed.[/quote]
It is rushed, Read first line on top post.

[quote name='GoreMachine' post='5304774' date='Nov 15 2008, 01:53 PM']This pretty good keep working on it..[/quote]

Now, that i've looked at this again (and after looking at Flamedliquids), i think i may aswell give you the same reply

[img]http://www.batman-movie-buzz.com/uploads/uploadForumPhotos/medium_Batman%20-%20The%20Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg[/img]

This is the problem i have with yours and everyone elses joker..., compare this picture to your joker... yours is far too neat, and you have 64 layers to work with on the 360, use them on the face... for the skin, ude designs that are skin toned on the face to make it look like paint wear... use black tribal designs around the eyes to make them messier and for the mouth, used some blothcy looking designs and mess about the with transparency to make it look messed up... Looking at the CAW, you don't appear to have used many layers on the body so far, and you really don't have to (though i recommend making the tie out of a couple of diamon designs to it stays under the vest), use the remaining designs on messing up the face.

You could argue that he had a neater appearence in the early bits on the film, but it was nowhere near that neat, and if you make it the messier type, people aren't going to confuse it with a standard Joker.

Hopefully, i can redo my Heath Joker from last year when i get the game and when i get a decent camera (around xmas) i'll show you what i mean.

Also, whilst the hiar does have the curly effect of the joker, it doesn't look right going over the face, looks like the easy way out of having to add detail

Archived