Complaints

Bawitdaba

I'm sick of people posting topics just complaining and sooking about the game,

Career Mode is probably one of the biggest complaint topics.... how you have to earn your abilities and stats..........
I for one think that its great..... It will make the game go for longer and it you will enjoy it more, by actually having to earn things. If we didnt have to earn anything, there would be a million topics complaining about how theres nothing to do on SVR09. Jeez either way THQ go they get people whining and complaining about the littlest things.

If you think about it, the patch that has been announced is going to be crap, we'll go online and every bloody match will be filled with CAWs on 100 overall and abilities that make them unbeatable.

If the game doesnt live up to your standards...... DONT BUY IT or return it and get your money back!!! Just stop whinging...........End of story.........

The same people that are complaining about Career are either:
A) The same people who will bitch about Super-CAWs in a month or so
B) Encourage the making of Super-CAWs

As soon as the patch was announced I just groaned.
I thought this year we may have some like CAWs in the 90s overalls, and have a fun online battle that actually takes skill, not just whoever has the higher overall...

To everyone who complained about Career, how lazy are you that you wont put in a little bit of effort in a bloody VIDEO GAME. Seriously, the only bad thing I have ever seen from Career is the ability system, I think we shouldve been able to choose abilities, but other than that, its fine.

NO WAY!!!! Theres actually someone that thinks logically apart from me........ we should be friends :lol: 2 of a kind. :D

Back on topic though, your points are exactly right. Those same people will more than likely choose your option B (encourage) which is crap... unlike most people I make CAWs of the WWE wrestlers that didnt make the game..... BUT i give them realistic overall........ I just finished Career with my Ricky Ortiz, I made his overall 84, which I was debating may be too high but oh well.

BTW exactly the same reaction when I found out about the patch.

[quote name='Tha Killa' post='5282260' date='Nov 10 2008, 03:15 PM']it is what it is
i got the game this morning and i beat the whole game already[/quote]
umm..... thanks for your contribution to this topic, but I think you may have misread it. I wasnt asking how quickly people have beaten the game......

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5282251' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:12 PM']NO WAY!!!! Theres actually someone that thinks logically apart from me........ we should be friends :lol: 2 of a kind. :D

Back on topic though, your points are exactly right. Those same people will more than likely choose your option B (encourage) which is crap... unlike most people I make CAWs of the WWE wrestlers that didnt make the game..... BUT i give them realistic overall........ I just finished Career with my Ricky Ortiz, I made his overall 84, which I was debating may be too high but oh well.

BTW exactly the same reaction when I found out about the patch.[/quote]

Lol yeah...I dont use CAW mode much, I only make about 2-3 Original CAWs, and usually their overalls top off at 90-92..Not because Im lazy, but because I see it as more customized if every CAW doesnt have the same stats.

Heh, you know the irony? The majority of people saying "Career Mode SuckZ", they always say it hampers customization, yet all they want to use it for is to create generic 100 overall CAWs...Very custom...

^^^ I see your point, but then people would still make CAWs with unbeatable abilities..... and once they [u][b][i]worked[/i][/b][/u] their way up to 100 overall, it would be the same...... I think they should call off the patch and just stay as it is......

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='5282231' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:07 PM']The same people that are complaining about Career are either:

I thought this year we may have some like CAWs in the 90s overalls, and have a fun online battle that actually takes skill, not just whoever has the higher overall...

To everyone who complained about Career, how lazy are you that you wont put in a little bit of effort in a bloody VIDEO GAME. Seriously, the only bad thing I have ever seen from Career is the ability system, I think we shouldve been able to choose abilities, but other than that, its fine.[/quote]

how bout for people who make more than 2-3
i dont want to spend 5 hours on a caw to get it to 70
It's a [b]video [u]GAME[/u][/b] i want to live a real life too
super caws barley change anything unless your using a brand new caw
serioussly days of work would be needed to make a full roster of 30 with 80 stats and i dont have that kind of time to waste

[quote name='BOBDUDE' post='5282365' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:53 PM'][quote name='RavageWWE' post='5282231' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:07 PM']The same people that are complaining about Career are either:

To everyone who complained about Career, how lazy are you that you wont put in a little bit of effort in a bloody VIDEO GAME. Seriously, the only bad thing I have ever seen from Career is the ability system, I think we shouldve been able to choose abilities, but other than that, its fine.[/quote]

serioussly days of work would be needed to make a full roster of 30 with 80 stats and i dont have that kind of time to waste
[/quote]

Yeah I understand that, but thats not the reason the majority of people are hating career mode for.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5282344' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:43 PM']^^^ I see your point, but then people would still make CAWs with unbeatable abilities..... and once they [u][b][i]worked[/i][/b][/u] their way up to 100 overall, it would be the same...... I think they should call off the patch and just stay as it is......[/quote]

Id prefer people working their way up to 100, but a lot of people will be too lazy to do so, leading to a slighty better online experiance. Unbeatable abilities wouldnt be a huge issue, though it's still an issue

Man im so sick of hearing about people being 'too lazy' about this game. Its a F*cking game! In reality we should all be considered lazy for sitting in and playing a game for hours on end instead of you know going out and playing a real sport or somthing. Thats lazy. Im in the boat of wanting to make CAWs that arent in the game, i get home from work and only have a few hours to do things i wana do, one of them is not spending 5-7 hours building up a 'Bryan Danielson' just so i cant play him in a 10 min match. But hey, if thats what you wanna do then sweet by all means do it, but saying somone is 'too lazy' while playing a game for hours on end isnt, dosent make sense to me. Im sure there a bit of irony in there too...

[quote name='BOBDUDE' post='5282365' date='Nov 9 2008, 11:53 PM'][quote name='RavageWWE' post='5282231' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:07 PM']The same people that are complaining about Career are either:

[/quote]

You have to be kidding me, no time? My ps3 busted a week before i got the game and i can only play it at a friends house. In addition to that we both have jobs so it's really hard to find time when i can get over there and play it. yet still since i got the game on the 7th I have had no problem getting stats up and i've only been up there like 2 days for a total of 5 hours. don't make lame excuses you have forever to play the game unless your renting it.

[quote name='Mr_Mthrfkr' post='5282558' date='Nov 10 2008, 12:05 AM']Man im so sick of hearing about people being 'too lazy' about this game. Its a F*cking game! In reality we should all be considered lazy for sitting in and playing a game for hours on end instead of you know going out and playing a real sport or somthing. Thats lazy. Im in the boat of wanting to make CAWs that arent in the game, i get home from work and only have a few hours to do things i wana do, one of them is not spending 5-7 hours building up a 'Bryan Danielson' just so i cant play him in a 10 min match. But hey, if thats what you wanna do then sweet by all means do it, but saying somone is 'too lazy' while playing a game for hours on end isnt, dosent make sense to me. Im sure there a bit of irony in there too...[/quote]

Hmm I must be like a fluke cause it didn't take me no 5-7 hours to hit the overall of 80 in fact took me like 2 hours, doesn't take that much time or effort to get your CAW's stats up to a decent level, in fact I bet another 45 minutes or so of play I could probrobly hit the 90's. Now I must admit I've called a few lazy for thier thoughts on the subject of having to build thier CAW's skills in Career mode and yes it is a bit harsh, but then in an age with fast food, fast service and the got to have stuff right now mentality most people have now adays maybe thats what everyone should expect is people who want thier cake now and not wait for it to cook.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5282117' date='Nov 9 2008, 11:42 PM']I'm sick of people posting topics just complaining and sooking about the game,

Career Mode is probably one of the biggest complaint topics.... how you have to earn your abilities and stats..........
I for one think that its great..... It will make the game go for longer and it you will enjoy it more, by actually having to earn things. If we didnt have to earn anything, there would be a million topics complaining about how theres nothing to do on SVR09. Jeez either way THQ go they get people whining and complaining about the littlest things.

If you think about it, the patch that has been announced is going to be crap, we'll go online and every bloody match will be filled with CAWs on 100 overall and abilities that make them unbeatable.

If the game doesnt live up to your standards...... DONT BUY IT or return it and get your money back!!! Just stop whinging...........End of story.........[/quote]

[b]a topic.....that makes.....ssss....ssss.....sense?.... did i really just say that?...on these forums?...[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/48/eekby1.gif[/img][/url]

lol :P[/b]

[quote name='MisterSinister' post='5282584' date='Nov 10 2008, 08:16 PM'][quote name='Mr_Mthrfkr' post='5282558' date='Nov 10 2008, 12:05 AM']Man im so sick of hearing about people being 'too lazy' about this game. Its a F*cking game! In reality we should all be considered lazy for sitting in and playing a game for hours on end instead of you know going out and playing a real sport or somthing. Thats lazy. Im in the boat of wanting to make CAWs that arent in the game, i get home from work and only have a few hours to do things i wana do, one of them is not spending 5-7 hours building up a 'Bryan Danielson' just so i cant play him in a 10 min match. But hey, if thats what you wanna do then sweet by all means do it, but saying somone is 'too lazy' while playing a game for hours on end isnt, dosent make sense to me. Im sure there a bit of irony in there too...[/quote]

Hmm I must be like a fluke cause it didn't take me no 5-7 hours to hit the overall of 80 in fact took me like 2 hours, doesn't take that much time or effort to get your CAW's stats up to a decent level, in fact I bet another 45 minutes or so of play I could probrobly hit the 90's. Now I must admit I've called a few lazy for thier thoughts on the subject of having to build thier CAW's skills in Career mode and yes it is a bit harsh, but then in an age with fast food, fast service and the got to have stuff right now mentality most people have now adays maybe thats what everyone should expect is people who want thier cake now and not wait for it to cook.
[/quote]

OK maybe 5-7 hours was a bit of an exageration, but im sure you get my point. And if im being completly honest ive only done 2 championships in career mode so ah....

Complaining makes the world go round.

And tbh i haven't seen or heard a lot of complaining about this game at all. infact it looks like everybody loves it bar one or two elitist who still play their N64 to this day thinking they're hardcore gamers. :rolleyes:

Infact the lack of complaints is almost making me critical of the game and making me focus on its flaws....though thats no good i want to just enjoy it and have my fun.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5282117' date='Nov 10 2008, 03:42 PM']I'm sick of people posting topics just complaining and sooking about the game,

If the game doesnt live up to your standards...... DONT BUY IT or return it and get your money back!!! Just stop whinging...........End of story.........[/quote]
I totally agree.

i don't like SUPER caws... i mean last year, when i go online i had many battles and my caw is rated only 37 so i batttle those who has 95, and still i win... i'm not bragging but.. if you really want to have a good match with your friend, that is what i do, i have a low rating caw against a high rating caw... it's like underdog rey... try it ..it's not about attributes, buut the way you play and use the enviromental hotspots(geez people forgotten already on using it) and you will feel a lot better like " OMG!! I win!" harhar.nuff said

Archived