2 Clowns and a has-been return backstage at Turning Point.

BlackToxic

[quote]TNAwrestling.com has just learned that Scott Hall and The Insane Clown Posse have arrived backstage at tonight's Turning Point Pay-Per-View event, currently taking place in Orlando, Florida! More details to come later on...

Credit: TNAWrestling.com[/quote]

Not exactly a spoiler since the official website posted it intentionally for people to know before watching Turning Point.

If People weren't already heavily playing the 'TNA is just a bad version of WCW' Card since MEM, they will start to do it now if they join up aswell.

O wow you so beat me to this post lol. Yea idk if it would be a good idea for icp to be apart of tna...Just aint the style tna is going for. And do I even have to say anything on scott halls past with tna? Seriously if they take him back again they are crazy.

idk it seems like the way tna posted it on their site, it has to be something more then they are just comming to watch. They posted it in a freaking out type thing.

Hey since it sounds like your watching it could you anwser a off topic question for me? I was reading the pbp on wrestlezone and it said it seemed like the crowd didnt want to cheer for mcmg because what just happened backstage but doesnt say what happened....you got any idea what they are talking about?

[quote name='JDavis' post='5281403' date='Nov 10 2008, 02:19 AM']idk it seems like the way tna posted it on their site, it has to be something more then they are just comming to watch. They posted it in a freaking out type thing.

Hey since it sounds like your watching it could you anwser a off topic question for me? I was reading the pbp on wrestlezone and it said it seemed like the crowd didnt want to cheer for mcmg because what just happened backstage but doesnt say what happened....you got any idea what they are talking about?[/quote]

I Hardly watched that match, but MCMG were coming off as tweener through-out the parts i caught. They also insulted Foley before the match, claiming they didn't know who Foley is and they don't care about Foley.

It's probably one of those, or both.

Just thought of a possible outcome of them being there. Most likely has something more to do with the nash vs joe storyline. Not the main event mafia so yea. I would love to see joe deck hall in the face...only thing i would love more is to see him beat the crud out of the icp after he knocks out the eldery, I mean wolfpac guys.

Well TNAWrestling.com have pulled the article down, i tried the link in my history and it's been deleted.

EDIT: The Nash vs Joe match has been terrible so far, even TNA "We're the dumbest mark-out fans and proud of it" Fans have been whistling, boo'ing and randomly shouting "this sucks".

Match is over and no sign of them.. and the ending was poor.

Well they didn't get involved.. I Don't know if something happened backstage so whatever was planned didn't go ahead or if they weren't supposed to come out into the crowd and spoiled it or what.. seems a bit odd.

The Crowd was dead all night, the only pop happened when Angle done a front flip. the PPV was just as bad as December 2 Dismember.

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='5281951' date='Nov 10 2008, 05:03 AM']Well they didn't get involved.. I Don't know if something happened backstage so whatever was planned didn't go ahead or if they weren't supposed to come out into the crowd and spoiled it or what.. seems a bit odd.

The Crowd was dead all night, the only pop happened when Angle done a front flip. the PPV was just as bad as December 2 Dismember.[/quote]
Sorry, but what PPV were you actually watching? The crowd wasn't "dead" at all, maybe during the first few matches they were fairly quiet, but not for the remainder. The PPV was pretty damn good to be honest and the Angle/Abyss match had alot more to it than just one, albeit, amazing spot. Don't be put off by this idiot's poor opinion if you're looking to catch the replay. As bad as December 2 Dismember? Ha... shut up kid.

[quote name='FTW_JMe' post='5282630' date='Nov 10 2008, 07:44 AM'][quote name='BlackToxic' post='5281951' date='Nov 10 2008, 05:03 AM']Well they didn't get involved.. I Don't know if something happened backstage so whatever was planned didn't go ahead or if they weren't supposed to come out into the crowd and spoiled it or what.. seems a bit odd.

The Crowd was dead all night, the only pop happened when Angle done a front flip. the PPV was just as bad as December 2 Dismember.[/quote]
Sorry, but what PPV were you actually watching? The crowd wasn't "dead" at all, maybe during the first few matches they were fairly quiet, but not for the remainder. The PPV was pretty damn good to be honest and the Angle/Abyss match had alot more to it than just one, albeit, amazing spot. Don't be put off by this idiot's poor opinion if you're looking to catch the replay. As bad as December 2 Dismember? Ha... shut up kid.
[/quote]

Oh no how dare i cast an opinion on a forum! Especially about the ultimate spectacle that was TNA's Turning Point :cry: ! I Take it all back, it's up there with the classics!..

Maybe it's possible that you were the one infact watching the wrong PPV :rolleyes:. Infact the only time the crowd looked interested was in the X-Division match and the Angle spot. We are talking about a TNA Crowd here, recently named "The Dumbest Fans" due to the fact they are sheep and will chant "THIS IS AWESOME" for anything that's infront of them.. the only point i heard them shout that last night was Angle's spot, that is proof all on it's own.

While i'm bored, i'll just quickly brush over the card:

X-Divisions ranking match - One of the only decent'ish matches, that might be due to having outsiders in the match.

Women's Tag team match - I Only caught bits of it, so i can't comment on it.. according to you though the crowd wasn't into the first few matches.

Rhino vs Bashir - Only part i was interested in was ICP being in the crowd, both wrestlers didn't look at all like they wanted to be there.

Beer Money vs MCMG - Typical TNA Impact tag match, nothing PPV worthy.

Booker vs Cage - Can't even remember it.. that speaks for itself :poke:

Angle vs Abyss - Do you really think Abyss and Angle walking about the arena randomly punching eachother through most of the match was well worked? The ending with the little crash onto that spanish announcer table (how original) was horribly worked.

Nash vs Joe - it was completely dead, the ending was also ugly.. not even Joe could carry Nash.

Sting vs AJ - Just proving that Sting should hang up the boots and they should have had someone who could actually keep at AJ's pace for the main event. Kurt angle appeared to do a kneeling imitation of the 'Karate Kid' doing his crane kick at the end though.. which was interesting.

Now i've given you something to cry about. If you don't like my opinion at least reply with some intelligence please, instead of acting like yet another sour little mark throwing a tantrum just because someone doesn't agree with his views. I Don't need to resort to calling you a kid or an idiot.. it's pretty obvious what you are, without me stating it ;).

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='5283088' date='Nov 10 2008, 01:33 PM'][quote name='FTW_JMe' post='5282630' date='Nov 10 2008, 07:44 AM'][quote name='BlackToxic' post='5281951' date='Nov 10 2008, 05:03 AM']Well they didn't get involved.. I Don't know if something happened backstage so whatever was planned didn't go ahead or if they weren't supposed to come out into the crowd and spoiled it or what.. seems a bit odd.

[/quote]

Oh no how dare i cast an opinion on a forum! Especially about the ultimate spectacle that was TNA's Turning Point :cry: ! I Take it all back, it's up there with the classics!..

Maybe it's possible that you were the one infact watching the wrong PPV :rolleyes:. Infact the only time the crowd looked interested was in the X-Division match and the Angle spot. We are talking about a TNA Crowd here, recently named "The Dumbest Fans" due to the fact they are sheep and will chant "THIS IS AWESOME" for anything that's infront of them.. the only point i heard them shout that last night was Angle's spot, that is proof all on it's own.

X-Divisions ranking match - One of the only decent'ish matches, that might be due to having outsiders in the match.

Women's Tag team match - I Only caught bits of it, so i can't comment on it.. according to you though the crowd wasn't into the first few matches.

Rhino vs Bashir - Only part i was interested in was ICP being in the crowd, both wrestlers didn't look at all like they wanted to be there.

Angle vs Abyss - Do you really think Abyss and Angle walking about the arena randomly punching eachother through most of the match was well worked? The ending with the little crash onto that spanish announcer table (how original) was horribly worked.

Nash vs Joe - it was completely dead, the ending was also ugly.. not even Joe could carry Nash.

Sting vs AJ - Just proving that Sting should hang up the boots and they should have had someone who could actually keep at AJ's pace for the main event. Kurt angle appeared to do a kneeling imitation of the 'Karate Kid' doing his crane kick at the end though.. which was interesting.

Now i've given you something to cry about. If you don't like my opinion at least reply with some intelligence please, instead of acting like yet another sour little mark throwing a tantrum just because someone doesn't agree with his views. I Don't need to resort to calling you a kid or an idiot.. it's pretty obvious what you are, without me stating it ;).
[/quote]
Sorry, I'm not that big of a geek to write a huge essay, so I'll dumb it down for you. I'm not a mark for anything, I just like good solid wrestling with abit of entertainment thrown in and last night more than delivered. I've also seen the biggest smarks on the internet that actually watched the show, praise it highly. I didn't say it was an all-time classic, nor did I say you couldn't "cast" an opinion, but saying this was worse than D2D was really stupid, because it wasn't at all, nowhere near. Seriously though, people like you really irritate me, aswel as make me laugh sometimes You very rarely point out the positives, just over-emphasize the negatives in some rant on the internet. It's pathetic to be honest.

Oh, and by the way, you totally contradicted yourself by calling me a mark, especially seeing the way you bum puroresu. (I'd insert a winking smiley here, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you further)

[quote name='FTW_JMe' post='5284504' date='Nov 10 2008, 08:21 PM'][quote name='BlackToxic' post='5283088' date='Nov 10 2008, 01:33 PM'][quote name='FTW_JMe' post='5282630' date='Nov 10 2008, 07:44 AM'][quote name='BlackToxic' post='5281951' date='Nov 10 2008, 05:03 AM']Well they didn't get involved.. I Don't know if something happened backstage so whatever was planned didn't go ahead or if they weren't supposed to come out into the crowd and spoiled it or what.. seems a bit odd.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sorry, I'm not that big of a geek to write a huge essay, so I'll dumb it down for you. I'm not a mark for anything, I just like good solid wrestling with abit of entertainment thrown in and last night more than delivered. I've also seen the biggest smarks on the internet that actually watched the show, praise it highly. I didn't say it was an all-time classic, nor did I say you couldn't "cast" an opinion, but saying this was worse than D2D was really stupid, because it wasn't at all, nowhere near. Seriously though, people like you really irritate me, aswel as make me laugh sometimes You very rarely point out the positives, just over-emphasize the negatives in some rant on the internet. It's pathetic to be honest.

Oh, and by the way, you totally contradicted yourself by calling me a mark, especially seeing the way you bum puroresu. (I'd insert a winking smiley here, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you further)
[/quote]

I Did point out what i thought were the positives in the PPV, i just couldn't find many. What i wrote would be one very short essay, it just looks alot longer due to me spacing out the matches.. I Don't see how that would make anyone a geek.. what am i supposed to be a 'geek' towards? I'm a mini-"essay" geek?.. You are claiming that you don't want to type an essay so you will dumb it down for me.. Surely that is you dumbing it down for yourself? Considering i'm the "essay geek" and you are the one who wishes to type a short reply.. :rolleyes:.. i'll make this post longer, just for you.

I Never said that you referred to the PPV as a classic, i used the point to emphasise my sarcasm and my view on Turning Point. You basically told people not to bother with my opinion which is the same thing as not wanting me to give my opinion and i'm so happy that you have so many emotions towards me, truly i am touched :cry:.

Honestly, it's usually the clear-cut marks who deny being one. How would me claiming you are having a mark tantrum be contradicting myself? Marks can't call other people Marks anymore? Even though in this thread i haven't "bummed" Puro, i have never covered up for the fact that i love it. I Know that i Mark for NJPW, i have no shame in being one ..why would i? But even i have posted negative reviews on NJPW cards and wrestlers because i can admit when a card was bad, i don't sit about pathetically trying to claim someone is an 'idiot' because they don't have the same positive views on the same things that i do.

This whole thing hasn't been a rant, if it had been then i would have been contradicting my point about people all having a valid opinion.. and also you should save your claims for embarassment, you are more likely going to need it more than me. Especially if you think inserting winking smileys are the height of embarassing someone. I've been pretty decent towards you so at least stop making yourself sound pathetic by dumbing yourself down with 'idiot' and 'geek' claims just to replace the fact that you don't even have a strong point in what you are failing to argue about, i noticed you had nothing to say about my views on the matches that you liked so much.. most likely because they were all true.

Now that is more of an essay.

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='5286152' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:29 AM']This whole thing hasn't been a rant, if it had been then i would have been contradicting my point about people all having a valid opinion.. and also you should save your claims for embarassment, you are more likely going to need it more than me. Especially if you think inserting winking smileys are the height of embarassing someone. I've been pretty decent towards you so at least stop making yourself sound pathetic by dumbing yourself down with 'idiot' and 'geek' claims just to replace the fact that you don't even have a strong point in what you are failing to argue about, i noticed you had nothing to say about my views on the matches that you liked so much.. most likely because they were all true.[/quote]
I'm guessing that sarcasm is not your strongest quality then.

How could your views be "true"? They're opinionated, some I half agree with, most I don't. The matter in hand is you saying that the PPV was as bad as D2D. You know fine well it wasn't, or you would of, if you actually watched the show without distractions. You're just looking like another one of those anti-TNA fans that just post negative and provactive comments to either make yourself look cool on the web or to ruffle people's feathers.

I have no regards to make on your match views, because to be honest, I really don't think you gave any of them your full undivided attention. I will say this though, Sting needs to retire? I don't thinkso. Yes, we all know he's lost a few steps with age, that's why the match was designed with a slower pace in mind, and to be honest, it was a real throwback of how wrestling should be.

I'm not going to go over everything you've said, not because I can't, but because I just don't feel like writing so much to someone that I don't believe has much interest in American Wrestling. I'm not taking any shots at you here because you actually do seem fairly intelligent, but please, give the whole anti-TNA thing a rest, it was a really good PPV and anyone could see that.

I'm far from Anti-TNA, If that had been a NJPW card i would have given it exactly the same view. I've been watching TNA for years, i don't come here bashing TNA about everything since i don't need to, i don't wish to try and change anyone's views on TNA or anything of the sort.. i just didn't like this PPV.. at all, which in my opinion was just as bad to me as D2D, it was definately the worst TNA PPV i've seen and included some of the most boring TNA PPV matches i've seen (not as bad as Storm vs Harris in a blindfold match though).

Views can be true.. or at least it can turn out to be true. For instance.. my view is that i suck at football (soccer).. which is true (trust me). My view is that Christian Cage won't even get into the Main Event slot if he really is jumping back to WWE.. in which my view could turn out be true, depending on how he does.

About me not having much interest in American Wrestling, while i haven't watched the main american wrestling promotion (WWE) for nearly 2 years, i have been watching American Wrestling for near 20 years. I Still watch it in the form of TNA, ROH and PWG when i can catch it. I Don't know if you came up with that assumption just because i like Puroresu, but it's incorrect.

I Originally thought you was yet another TNA Fan boy who was going to start whining and cuss'ing to my replies, i'm glad this hasn't been the case but i don't see the point in continuing this since i think we have both cleared up what we had to say (i hope).

Archived