Bill Goldberg with formula added

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

i think you've got something really intresting here,

u need to reduce eyes width again, work on cheeks and make his noise less bigger

can u tell me how u give him this eye bag ? face skin, premade face ? anything else, because I think it's perfect for him

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5281937' date='Nov 10 2008, 03:58 AM']Template 3 then face 6

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2r3fb4l.jpg[/img][/quote]

wow thanks for this fast answer, i'll try this right now, but i'm on 360 so i'm not sure the result will be the same, i'll pm you if i find something good, I think you've got a damn really good goldberg with some tweaks ;)

[quote name='Zengeance' post='5282310' date='Nov 10 2008, 06:30 AM']I would guess this was Justin Credible.[/quote]
Man can you guess bad, :P .

Not seeing much Goldberg in this, tbh. First of all reduce the eye width abit and add abit eyeheight. The jaw area is totally off, imo. Make the facial hair abit darker.

phew, rumor had it you were going to 360, I was afraid to see 64 layers of crap, but I'm glad to see you're still churning out only 32 layers of brown.

You should take people's advice on caws, seriously, they'd come out so much better if you did.

[quote name='Zurick' post='5286934' date='Nov 10 2008, 11:20 PM']phew, rumor had it you were going to 360, I was afraid to see 64 layers of crap, but I'm glad to see you're still churning out only 32 layers of brown.

You should take people's advice on caws, seriously, they'd come out so much better if you did.[/quote]

Hey man, you shouldn't be going around saying that. You should be giving advice.

That last pic looks more like Tommy Chong than Goldberg.

Seriously, look up some good reference pictures on Google.

- Remorph the mouth. It's too "straight".
- Eyes are too close, he looks like he has a disability.
- Make his cheeks just a slight bit bigger. Your Goldberg face is looking a little anorexic.

[quote name='Zurick' post='5286934' date='Nov 11 2008, 04:20 AM']phew, rumor had it you were going to 360, I was afraid to see 64 layers of crap, but I'm glad to see you're still churning out only 32 layers of brown.

You should take people's advice on caws, seriously, they'd come out so much better if you did.[/quote]

why don't you take example from wolfgang and the other top caw maker and learn a bit humility......

anyway like I said I think you can make a great goldberg with that, your main problem is eyes, I tried the eyes and eyebrows formula you pm me (ps3 and 360 formula seems compatible) and you need to decrase eyes width and axe x.

you must decrease mouth angle too.

i think another face model maybe makes him a bit more chuby

i'll pm you some tweaks, and we'll see if it's better

Archived