There will be a patch for CAW!

Pfr Chaos

Wait, it says after going through Career Mode once, you can give your CAW full stats?

Guess Online will be filled with all sorta of 100overall supermen. :annoy:

I preferred the system they came up with for 09, even though it was a bit tedious, because at least online would be more fun without just having 100 overall guy vs 100 overall guy.

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='5275984' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:17 AM']I preferred the system they came up with for 09, even though it was a bit tedious, because at least online would be more fun without just having 100 overall guy vs 100 overall guy.[/quote]

Not really since after several hours, you could still get a 100 OVR. If you don't want to play with 100 OVR, then just play with your friends.

Ravage, that will happen with the current system too, they just create a CAW, get it up to 100 in storyline and use it online, the current system does not penalize those people. It does penalize the people who wants to use all 30 CAW slots to put in wrestlers that are not standard in the game, having to level up all of them in the storymode 1 by 1 is just unacceptable. In 2008 having to use the GM mode simulating training already took too long. So it's a good thing thye fix this since it's the biggest issue with the game.

Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.

[quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

Think about it mathematically, you're going to end up spending 6 hours in Career Mode just to get decent stats for one CAW. Now, let's say you wanted decent stats for four more CAWs. You would then have to play Career Mode a whole day without sleep. Do you really want that?

[quote name='☠B7 (THΞ NΞW R&#' post='5276129' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:38 AM'][b]cool... don't see the big deal anyway... now we have to deal with ppl further abusing the CAW systems and going online with random 100 overall wrestlers.. whatever...[/b][/quote]

For Christ's sake, it would have still been that way!

[quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

Think about it mathematically, you're going to end up spending 6 hours in Career Mode just to get decent stats for one CAW. Now, let's say you wanted decent stats for four more CAWs. You would then have to play Career Mode a whole day without sleep. Do you really want that?
[/quote]

Sorry buddy but your not going to change my mind. Now its fine if you want everything handed to you, I on the other hand prefer playing the game. Call me old fashioned but isnt that the point of games? Thats like playing clue and looking at who done it before the game starts. But by all means download the patch, But dont waste your energy trying to change my opinion. It wont work.

[quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry buddy but your not going to change my mind. Now its fine if you want everything handed to you, I on the other hand prefer playing the game. Call me old fashioned but isnt that the point of games? Thats like playing clue and looking at who done it before the game starts. But by all means download the patch, But dont waste your energy trying to change my opinion. It wont work.
[/quote]
lets see if this works then is their game they play whatever the hell they wanna play is that straight or changed your opinion or howw about this i pay 60 dollars if i wanna make 100 ovr caw thaats my problem it doesnt affect your game so was that straight enough thanks

inb4isuckatspelling

[quote name='.::Boss::.' post='5276292' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:59 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
lets see if this works then is their game they play whatever the hell they wanna play is that straight or changed your opinion or howw about this i pay 60 dollars if i wanna make 100 ovr caw thaats my problem it doesnt affect your game so was that straight enough thanks

inb4isuckatspelling
[/quote]

Hey i said it was fine for people to want to download the patch. Im just giving my opinion that im fine with the way it comes. And yes i am allowed to have my own opinion.

[quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you even read the god damn article?! You need to beat Career Mode in its entirety to get the points first.
I'd love a challenge, but playing Career Mode 30 times is not challenging, it's tedious.

[quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276322' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:03 AM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you even read the god damn article?! You need to beat Career Mode in its entirety to get the points first.
I'd love a challenge, but playing Career mode 30 times is not challenging, it's tedious.
[/quote]

Yes get upset my opinion doesnt agree with yours. :rolleyes:

[quote name='MrB' post='5276331' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:05 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276322' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:03 AM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'd love a challenge, but playing Career mode 30 times is not challenging, it's tedious.
[/quote]

[/quote]

What the hell are you even talking about? I don't give a crap about your opinion but you're apparently incapable of figuring out that the points aren't given away, you have to beat Career Mode first.

God, these retards are the exact reason why I dislike this site.

[quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276350' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:08 AM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276331' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:05 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276322' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:03 AM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276253' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:54 AM'][quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276171' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:43 PM'][quote name='MrB' post='5276119' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:36 AM']Oh well i guess its cool for some, but i was fine with going through career to get my CAWs up. I might change my tune later depending on once i get the game but i didnt think it was as big of deal as people made it out to be. But what do i know.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What the hell are you even talking about? I don't give a crap about your opinion but you're apparently incapable of figuring out that the points aren't given away. you have to beat Career Mode first.
[/quote]

Yes i know you have to beat career mode. And im fine with it. And i even said it was fine if people didnt want to have to do that and download the patch. So i dont know why you keep arguing with me seeing as its going nowhere. So you do what you want with your game and ill do what i want with mine. Deal?

[quote name='Pfr Chaos' post='5276371' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:12 AM']How about I just ignore your posts from now on since responding to you is like talking to a god damn brick wall. Deal?[/quote]

Go ahead i wont lose any sleep over it.

Archived