*Official DLC Thread*

EdGasm

[size=2]Since a lot and I mean [b][u]a lot[/u][/b] of topic concerning DLC have been made over the past couple days I figured I\'d try to see if I could make a topic that may help many of you with questions. [b]If this stays opened then I will update it as soon as new information becomes available. Please post your questions and comments in this topic to avoid spamming the board over the same matter.[/b][/size]

[center] [color="#FF0000"][size=2][b][u]*Even though there is video proof there is no official confirmation as to whether this information is true or false. If needed I will provide a link to the content.*[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[size=2][u][b]DLC Superstars[/b][/u][/size]

[size=1][b]Charlie Haas

Evan Bourne

Super Crazy

Ted DiBiase[/b][/size]

[size=2][u][b]DLC Attires[/b][/u][/size]

[size=1][b]Chris Jericho - Heel Trunks

Edge - 08 Attire

Kane - Masked Attire

Kelly Kelly - Christmas Attire

Maria - Christmas Attire

MVP - 08 Attire

Rey Mysterio - 08 Attire[/b][/size]

[color="#FF0000"][u][b][size=2]*The following content has been posted, but there is no official confirmation as to whether the content is true or false. In addition, there are no screens and no videos to support that this content is actually real*[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[size=2][b]Please take note that the following content is only specualtion and they may, or may not exist.[/b][/size]

[size=2][u][b]Superstars[/b][/u][/size]

[size=1][b]Gregory Helms

Jamie Noble

Vladimir Kozlov [/b][/size]

[size=2][u][b]Attire[/b][/u][/size]

[size=1][b]Beth Phoenix[/b][/size]

[b] [size=2][u]Additional RTWM Storylines[/u][/size]

[size=1]Edge RTWM

Randy Orton RTWM[/size][/b][/center]

[center] [color="#FF0000"][b][size=2][u]*CONFIRMED PACKS*[/u][/size][/color]

[u]SvR Pack 01[/u]
Charlie Haas (Playable Character)
Evan Bourn (Playable Character)
Ted DiBiase Jr. (Playable Character)

[color="#FF0000"][u][i] (SvR Pack 01 also includes exclusive content for PS3 users. This content includes alternate attires for Edge, Kane, Kelly Kelly, Maria, and MVP)[/i] [/u][/color][/b][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][u][size=2][b]:There is still no current set date stating when DLC will be available, but it will be out the end of November, beginning of December. [/b][/size]

[size=2][b]:DLC will cost 400 MSP (Xbox 360) and $4.99 (PS3) [/b][/size]

[b][size=2]:It has also been quoted by THQ that downloadable content will also \"allow them to introduce special events in-game based on what's happening on the show.[/size][/b]

[b][size=2]:A patch for CAW mode has been announced. This will enable all your CAWs to full attributes after your first play through Career Mode. There is no confirmed release date as of yet, but it\'ll definitely be before Jan. 31st.[/size][/b]

[size=2][b]:There will be no DLC for Wii, Playstation 2, and PSP users![/b][/size] [/u][/color]

You should rename this like

'Official DLC Topic" or something, so people know where to go, even though some will make their own topics anyways.

Because your current title will lead people to think this is some sort of Q&A Video or something

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='5275250' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:19 PM']You should rename this like

'Official DLC Topic" or something, so people know where to go, even though some will make their own topics anyways.

Because your current title will lead people to think this is some sort of Q&A Video or something[/quote]
Ah I see. Good point. Thanks. :)

[quote name='¤Hytman¤101¤' post='5275271' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:21 PM']Thanks for making this[/quote]
No problem. I wanted to make this for a while now so there wouldn't be as many topics about this. >_<

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='5275401' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:40 PM']...You spelled Masked wrong ;)[/quote]
That's odd. I ran it through spell check and it didn't catch it :lol:

Just happy I could be of help. :nod:

[quote name='.Cero' post='5275527' date='Nov 8 2008, 09:00 PM']Maybe put rumored DLC orton and edge rtwm?[/quote]
I really don't want to add anything unless I have picture/video proof to provide. I don't want any of the other board members to get their hopes up for content that may or may not exist.

First post up-dated with information about a future patch.

[quote name='Manly 40-0' post='5276343' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:07 PM']isnt edges 08 attire the same as his 09 attire?[/quote]
Hope this helps. :)
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/eddy191990/edge.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/eddy191990/30lmdsx.jpg[/img]

Meh since Supercrazy quit the WWE they should replace him with Primo Colon, he's a freaking champion and not in the game. And leave out those dumb Christmas attires and add a new attire for Carlito to fit his brother. Of course he needs a new entrance without the apple too. Or am I being too demanding now? :P

Great topic mate, I'm tracking the thread to keep up with DLC here from now on.

I can't wait to get Ted DiBiase and Evan Bourne on the game soon (hopefully soon!) and I'd like to think it was true about Helms, Noble and Kozlov.

I really hope they give us people like Primo (as someone said he's a tag champ after all, and seeing as though they made the game all about tags this year it would fit to have him and Carlito as another tag team to use) R-Truth, Ricky Ortiz, Jack Swagger and Mike Knox too. Basically anyone who is around and used a lot on TV at the mo.

I'm also hoping for them adding the Divas Title and the new ECW Title. Any more RTWM stories and attires are just a bonus.

I don't mind having Super Crazy either, as it means another cruiserweight to use for the title (it's great to have a few this time, especially if we do get Noble aswell. Last years game you had barely any to use for the belt) but Charlie Haas does look horrible on those YouTube videos. He looks like someone made a really crappy CAW. I want Haas in the game but I wish they could improve his looks and attire.

Archived