666 Finishers

Oz70NYC

Here is the 1st batch of what's sure to be a BUNCH of recreated and original Finishers by myself.

Hopefully my moves will inspire others to create some SICK moves of their own. I'm not taking requests for moves, so please don't ask. If I decide I want to put out move formulas, I'll do so in this thread.

The Psycho Driver is already at 125% for the Piledriver animations. Any faster (150%) makes it look weird.

Argentine Clutch 02 - 100%
Highjack Clutch 08 - 150%
Lift Piledriver Clutch 02 - 150%
Step Piledriver Impact - 125%

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='5275525' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:59 PM']Kool moves. Just wondering, but is it possible for the Dead City Driver to end in a pin?[/quote]

Unfortunately there's no pinning animation for that move. But I'm sure I can come up with something similar that ends in a pin.

[quote name='kaoz666' post='5276676' date='Nov 9 2008, 07:46 PM']Unfortunately there's no pinning animation for that move.[/quote]
Damn. Do you know if the French Bomb pin part is still in the game, or can that only be used for other moves?

[quote]But I'm sure I can come up with something similar that ends in a pin.[/quote]
Sounds good :cool:

The Pin animation is in fact unavailable from the Fisherman FrenchBomb animation sadly. I could make a pinning driver move, but it's set up wouldn't be like the Dead City Driver. HOWEVER, I did come up with THREE other variations of the move. Yea...THREE. I'm gonna have to make one badass caw to map the move to. :D

[quote name='kaoz666' post='5274026' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:18 AM']Here is the 1st batch of what's sure to be a BUNCH of recreated and original Finishers by myself.

Hopefully my moves will inspire others to create some SICK moves of their own. I'm not taking requests for moves, so please don't ask. If I decide I want to put out move formulas, I'll do so in this thread.[/quote]

I really want to know how to do the LiveWire, i dont know what to do after the samoan clutch... its a similar move to my favourite move ever called the TKO on SvR 08 but its called the Swing jawbreaker, i would love to create it. Could you post a move formula on the LiveWire please. Your moves are amazing and will inspire me to create loads of great moves

need to be improved most of them. Setting aside my intense dislike for finishers of those kind where they're not really realistic or even that entertaining(high spots don't make a match good). So with those aside the speed seems inconsistant through the move(s), and animations don't flow even remotely good in some of them.

so work on making the speed consistant through the move and get better flowing animations and then maybe they'll live up to the praise they seem to be getting.

The speed and consistency of all the moves are as good as the game allows. How about you post some finishers of your own before you decide criticize someone elses work, eh? Thankfully the US is a democracy, and in a democracy...MAJORITY RULES. And the majority seems to like my moves, so I'll cater to them. If you don't like them, don't look at my thread...and don't respond either. When you post something better, or should I say IF you post something better with you 50 posts since August 2006, then I'll maybe...juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe take your insight into consideration. Til' then, move along and find a finisher thread to your liking, cuz I'm not changing mines. ;)

And on that happy note, here is volume 2:

Real Moves:

Super Hero's Welcome - Chris Hero (Created by Caws.ws member Educated Luke)
GO Flasher - Go Shiozaki
Sterness Dust Alpha - Jun Akiyama

Original Moves:

Vicious Circle
End Bomb
Last Nocturne
Moment Of Truth
Doom Sayer
Impact Chokeslam
Hercules Slam/Colossus Slam (Created for XWA's Steven Higby)
Spin Breaker
The Facial (Created for XWA's Jonny Punch)
Final Nail 09 (Created for XWA's Kayn)

really didn't want to get into it with you Oz(which is why i didn't post in your CAW thread). I know how you love to have the final word even if it means registering on another board just to do it or stuff similar to that. All I did was state the facts, and yea I know I'll prolly get warned or something, but I really can't seem to convince myself ot just walk away a second time.

1.)the whole "you haven't posted yours" would have worked had I said mine were better. In fact, I've only created one finisher that's a joke finisher on purpose. Seeing as I didn't and I really just pointed out the facts, that arguement as weak.

2.)the old post count arguement. so by posting that automatically makes me more knowledgable? really now, i don't think I even need to shoot that one down.

3.)you entertain the majority? nope. you entertain yourself. even if the majority hated your creations, i'm sure they wouldn't change. maybe a minor change here and there, but nothing significant usually.

finally. i didn't say the concepts were shit. if you like indy high spot moves the the concepts are good, it's the execution. if the animations don't flow and you know it then why bother combining them. without flow they don't look good. it's fact that without flow stuff isn't that good. so yea i know i'm going to get backlash from fanboys, you, mods, ect ect, but if you can't take critism that wasn't an attack(all i did is state flow and speed aren't good) and respond the way you did show your creations off in your own fed with your friends instead of a public board like caws.ws

to end this though, your second batch is better though there are some that the lack of flow really kill.

And as I said before, your opinion means dick to me. If the Majority didn't like my moves, the 1st vid wouldn't be over 100 hits already in 2 days time. Get over yourself and move along, buddy boy. Your inept opinion isn't stopping me from doing what I do how I do it. End of story. All you felt like doing is posting a negative opinion to make yourself feel important just like a typical webtard. It might have made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but it's still not changing anything. You can hate my moves all you want, I'm making them how I make them and the MAJORITY of people appreciate them, not the minority like yourself. So I'll cater to those who do, and those who don't, like yourself...I'll ignore. Because ignorance loves company. Go find yours elsewhere.

And lastly, the CAF mode isn't an exact science. It's not even very deep. I'm making moves with what I can to the best of my ability and to the best way the game allows. If you didn't have your head up your ass trying to get net-famous by "trying" to Hi-Jack my thread and actually played the mode, you'd see that also. That's all I have to say to or about you. Next response had better be a constructive one or I'm taking this issue up with an Mod. And you're already on thin ice as is, hence your low post count because all you do is exactly this, try to make yourself look cool by giving off and mis-informed bull in the guise of "FeedbacK". Do yourself, myself and everyone else the solid of calling a spade a spade and just don't look at my thread. Simple.

Thanx and goodbye. ;)

On topic: As expected, you up the ante with some AWESOME moves. Way to start off the year, bro. :D

Off topic: Mimic, please...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE...shut the F up. If you know what you're going to say is going to be met with heavy resistance, why the hell would you say it? Same word Kaoz just used. Ignorance. If you'd have kept your comments towards constructive feedback, it would have been received in a better manner. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you wanted to go off and make yourself sound like you were high and mighty.

[i]"so work on making the speed consistant through the move and get better flowing animations and then maybe they'll live up to the praise they seem to be getting."[/i]

See that there? Un-needed. Your 1st paragraph was enough. But you just felt you needed to 1up one of the senior members of the board, and a proven A-Class content creator. And why? To make yourself look like hot isht. And lets not even go into the grammar, I could flame you to high hell on your pronunciation and grammatical errors alone. Kaoz said it best, go get your kicks elsewhere if you don't like his stuff. Because from what I saw on his Youtube page, a couple thousand people do like it. Sounds like Majority to me.

Archived