Michelle McCool's Wings of Love

PS3Gamester

When I have got the game it wasn't her right finisher, so I have done a created finisher I think that it is as close that I can with Michelle McCool's Wings of Love.

1st Move - Piledriver Clutch 02 (Speed 75%)
2nd Move - Pedigree Clutch (Speed 100%)
3rd Move - Dragon Wings Lift (Speed 75%)
4th Move - Dragon Wings Impact *FINISH* (Speed 100%)

That is all taken from her match with Layla on SmackDown!
[url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oscF-9st5kY"]Michelle McCool vs Layla (18th Jan 2008) SmackDown![/url]
Watch from 4:57 to 5:04, or for Replay is 5:40 to 5:45!

What do you think?!

Jake
x

Thanks a million guys! XD Like when I watched it I really want to do it like it's her OFFICIAL finisher, that it wasn't in the game! So, I have focused it on her match with Layla and looked every single move that I can find and made it the best as I can!

Thank you all for your comments!

Jake
x

[quote name='PS2Gamester' post='5272872' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:31 PM'][quote name='*.Layla.*' post='5271957' date='Nov 8 2008, 06:11 PM']Could you try Beth Phoenix's Glam Slam please?[/quote]
I will try if I could! :)

Jake
x
[/quote]
Thanks! :)

[quote name='quisee16' post='5292274' date='Nov 12 2008, 02:43 PM']Can you created Michelle McCool's Brazilian Heel Hook?[/quote]
Hiya!
I don't know if I could, but I will see of how it goes? Because everything is like front in person, not on ground. But, I will watch the videos of Michelle McCool's matches and use them! :)

Jake :)

Archived