Mashed.

WHY NOT PUT THE N-W-O IN THE LEDGENDS ROSTER THIS YEAR

and by nWo i mean

Hogan
Scott Hall
Nash

AND IF YOUR THINKING, "you cant put nash in a wwe game , because he's in tna"

THINK AGAIN!!! :nono:

If you put him with his Long hair and in his NWO attire, it would be fine.. because he nevver looked like that in
TnA, so it's a copyright of the WWE.
and if they dont put the NwO in lesgends, they should still put the ledgendary
RAZOR RAMONE

( comments please )

[quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460096' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:21 PM']WHY NOT PUT THE N-W-O IN THE LEDGENDS ROSTER THIS YEAR

and by nWo i mean

Hogan
Scott Hall
Nash

If you put him with his Long hair and in his NWO attire, it would be fine.. because he nevver looked like that in
RAZOR RAMONE

( comments please )[/quote]

kool idea

[quote name='artdawg91' post='460136' date='Aug 8 2006, 05:30 PM'][quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460096' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:21 PM']

and by nWo i mean

Hogan
Scott Hall
Nash

RAZOR RAMONE

kool idea
[/quote]
isnt it just :D

[quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460096' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:21 PM']WHY NOT PUT THE N-W-O IN THE LEDGENDS ROSTER THIS YEAR

and by nWo i mean

Hogan
Scott Hall
Nash

RAZOR RAMONE

Ok if TNA wanted Nash to grow out his long hair he could, because its NOT copyrightyed by WWE, the only thing that is copyrighted by WWE is the NWO logo, and they could not copyright his name because its his name.

As for NWO being in WWE for legends in this years WWE game, i guess it would be pretty cool. But as long as they get the wrestlers that deserve to be in there 1st

[quote name='dragons11' post='460239' date='Aug 8 2006, 05:50 PM'][quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460096' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:21 PM']

and by nWo i mean

Hogan
Scott Hall
Nash

RAZOR RAMONE

Ok if TNA wanted Nash to grow out his long hair he could, because its NOT copyrightyed by WWE, the only thing that is copyrighted by WWE is the NWO logo, and they could not copyright his name because its his name.

As for NWO being in WWE for legends in this years WWE game, i guess it would be pretty cool. But as long as they get the wrestlers that deserve to be in there 1st
[/quote]
THNX 4 POINTING THT OUT :D

[quote name='HHH4EVER' post='460421' date='Aug 8 2006, 06:28 PM']good idea but i doubt it'll happen.[/quote]
BUT IF IT DID HAPPEN IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE GAME,
I WOULD DEFNINTLY LIKE TO SEE RAZOR THOUGH.. EVN IF IT DOSENT HAPPEN :fedup:

[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='460502' date='Aug 8 2006, 07:00 PM']WWE has legends contracts and I'm 50% positive Nash signed one or else they wouldn't have put out the WWE Classics Diesel figure so they could still use his likeness for merchandising purposes.

If the above statement is true has anyone seen any TNA Nash merchandise?[/quote]

was there not a few t-shirts?

[quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460529' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:06 PM'][quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='460502' date='Aug 8 2006, 07:00 PM']
WWE has legends contracts and I'm 50% positive Nash signed one or else they wouldn't have put out the WWE Classics Diesel figure so they could still use his likeness for merchandising purposes.

If the above statement is true has anyone seen any TNA Nash merchandise?[/quote]

[/quote]

That's what I'm asking.

[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='460711' date='Aug 8 2006, 07:41 PM'][quote name='GET-WITH-THE-ENIGMA' post='460529' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:06 PM']
[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='460502' date='Aug 8 2006, 07:00 PM']
WWE has legends contracts and I'm 50% positive Nash signed one or else they wouldn't have put out the WWE Classics Diesel figure so they could still use his likeness for merchandising purposes.

[/quote]

That's what I'm asking.
[/quote]

oh right

Archived