Chuck Palumbo Moveset

XxChevellexX

This is a mixture of Face and Heel moves. There are no filler moves in here, but some moves are repeated because he hasn't did anything else in certain areas. Weekly updates will be made if he ever comes back to TV.

Fighting Style:

1st: Brawler
2nd: Powerhouse
--------------------

Standard Actions:

Ring-In: Normal
Ring-Out: Quick Ring-Out
Taunts: ?
--------------------

Standing:

Strike Attacks: Triple H Punches 1, Big Boot 4, Clothesline 3, Elbow Smash 1 (flipped, in order to flip it you have to put it in the first slot and it allows you to flip it, and then you can move it to the 4th slot), Strong Right Punch
Fists of Fury: Triple H Punches 1, Toe Kick 2, Strong Right Punch
Grapple Moves:
- Quick: Back Club, Fury Punch 3, Back Club, Fury Punch 3
- 1st Fight Style: Mat Slam 1, Scoop Slam 4, Undertaker Knee Strike, Wrist Clutch & Elbow
- Ultimate Control 1: Backbreaker
- 2nd Fight Style: Belly To Belly 3, Judo Hip Throw, Last Call (closer to the Samoan Drop that he does), Swing Bottom
- Ultimate Control 2: Suplex
Grapple from behind: Back Suplex 5, School Boy Pin 1, Back Suplex 5, School Boy Pin 1
--------------------------

Ground:

Strike Attacks: Undertaker Stomp, Jumping Elbow Drop, Undertaker Stomp
Grapple Moves: Finishing Leg Drop, Finishing Leg Drop, Finishing Leg Drop, Kick To Back, Kick To Back, Kick To Back
--------------------

Corner:

Strike Attacks: Running Shoulder Attack 1, Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Knee Attack 1
Grapple Moves: Big Back Chop, Clothesline 25, Knee Strike, Superplex
Grapple from behind: Toss Into Ring Post, Toss Into Ring Post, Toss Into Ring Post, Toss Into Ring Post
Sitting Corner Grapple: Mudhole Strikes
----------------------------

Rope:

Groggy against ropes: Big Boot 3
Rebound attack:
Standing outside ring attacks:
Diving outside ring attacks:
------------------------------------

Diving:

Diving attack vs. Standing Opp: Diving Spear (closest to his diving shoulder tackle), Diving Spear
Diving attack vs. Downed Opp: Diving Elbow Drop (he does it more like Leap Of Faith, but this is the closest thing in the given categories), Diving Elbow Drop
----------------------------------------

Dash:

Running Strikes: Elbow Attack 4, Shoulder Block 2
Running Grapple:
Grapple from behind:
Down Attack:
Counter Attack: Belly To Belly 3, Powerslam 1
--------------------------

Tag Team:

Standing Tag Team:
Corner Tag Team:
------------------------

Finishers:

1. Lift & Cutter
2. Lift & Cutter
------------

For Taunts, I'd go with the Texas taunts and the Hold Up taunts (The one Nash did and the generic arms up pose). Finisher wise, change his second Lift & Cutter to the Swing Bottom, in his first few matches on Smackdown that's what he used and for running attacks, I'd put Big Boot 5 in there.

[quote name='The O.M.B' post='5260306' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:23 AM']For Taunts, I'd go with the Texas taunts and the Hold Up taunts (The one Nash did and the generic arms up pose). Finisher wise, change his second Lift & Cutter to the Swing Bottom, in his first few matches on Smackdown that's what he used and for running attacks, I'd put Big Boot 5 in there.[/quote]

yeah, I wasn't sure if I should put Swing Bottom as a finisher or not, but if I take Swing Bottom out of the grapples the only thing I could replace it with is Suplex 5, but the only time he ever used a suplex was when he stalled them in the air and the UCM Suplex works for that, and I don't think there's a Big Boot 5 in running attacks, correct me if I'm wrong since I don't have the game on right now...

and thanks for the taunts

[quote name='Spinebuster_94' post='5260368' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:34 AM']If you wanna mix a bit of WCW in there, a superkick/king booker side kick would work for the jungle kick[/quote]

this is just his run in WWE, thanks for suggestions though

Archived