what will your last hooray be for this game

shaggy58

[quote name='SEV7N' post='5246908' date='Nov 4 2008, 02:20 PM']Threw it out the garbage along with my PS2 >_>[/quote]
why didnt you sell it / trade it in?

i dont play it anymore, but the last match i did was kane vs undertaker hell in a cell at wm, wwe champship, and whc on the line

Well, after my #1 contenders get their title shot, which is:
Challenger Champion
Vladimir Kozlov vs. Undertaker for WWE championship
Shelton Benjamin vs HHH for WCW championship
Matt Hardy vs John Cena for World Heavyweight title
Chavo G. vs John Morrison for ECW title,

I will do (2) 10 man royal rumbles and the 2 winners will face Dibiase and Rhodes and win their titles as they have had them WAY to long!

â„¢☆GTS Swanton☆â„¢ gave me a good idea, I think I'll do the same thing, a 30 man rumble, but instead I will give them the WWE title in 09!

Credit to â„¢☆GTS Swanton☆â„¢ for the idea----thanks!

• 1 month later...
I plan to finish it out with my GM Mode Wrestlemania, which will have the main events of: Undertaker ending Elijah Burke's year-long (WM to WM) ECW Championship Reign in a Mixed Martial Arts (aka Steel Cage) Match; and Johnny Nitro winning the World Heavyweight Championship in a Fatal 4-Way (further stips not decided yet) against MVP ©, Mr. Kennedy, and HBK. This will conclude a GM Mode run spanning the 2007 and 2008 editions of the game and the years 2005-2014 continuity-wise, with all title histories recorded comprehensively.

• 2 weeks later...
30-Man Royal Rumble - Legend Difficulty

My First Match ( When i got the game ) : Royal Rumble - Legend Difficulty - HBK - Entry 1 - 13th Eliminated
My Last Match ( 1 week ago ) : Royal Rumble - Legend Difficulty - HBK - Entry 1 - Won the Match

What a way to end Svr08, It was epic

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Cycloneon' post='5424339' date='Dec 10 2008, 04:46 PM']I alrdy made my last hooray.

A tournament of Smackdown vs RAW.

last match for the tourny was Cena vs Punk

. Cena owned.[/quote]
dang it! Poor Punk! xD

Well, my last hurah was having huge pyro for my best CAW and I made every single title on the line! :D

Archived