Which Spiderman costume do you like best?

eslipihed

I started posting pics of my spiderman caws in a previous topic. I guess this topic suits what I really wanted to know. Anyway, hope you like them. Comments are always welcome. All of the CAWs I made uses 32 layers. Also the spiderman costumes from left to right are (Black costume-comic version, Ben Reilly costume, Iron Spider costume, Original costume (without webbing), Spiderman3 Black costume (with webbing), Scarlet Spider costume).. I'm thinking of making his Fantastic Four (borrowed) costume... specially since we have the paper bag in the head accessories... :D

[img]http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/eslipihed/svr2008/CAWS-03.jpg[/img]

Thanks. This was the first CAW I made which started me doing the other costumes of Spiderman. I had to give his spider symbol 6 legs instead of 8 due to layer constraints.

For now, my personal fave is the Iron Spiderman (3rd from the left). I love the dark red color I got when I made him.

So far, no one has requested for the formulas. I guess everybody's just excited with the coming release of SVR 2009.

Any comments regarding my CAWs are welcome. Let me know how I can improve them.

all of them look mad HOT! but, IMO, I gotta give you props on the iron spider(civil war) and
the scarlet spider(third peter-clone)ones. they look so damn elaborate, and must've
taken you mad long to make, considerin' you got to only use 32 layers. keep 'em comin' kid! 8-)

Thanks. I tried to make them as detailed as possible with only 32 layers available. I wished that SVR2009 had more layers than the 37 currently reported count. I'll check out what other costumes I can still do.

Does anyone here know a good site to check spiderman's various costumes. I just googled the ones that I made.

I'll be posting any new costumes as quickly as I can make them.

[quote name='eslipihed' post='5240823' date='Nov 3 2008, 05:28 PM']Thanks. I tried to make them as detailed as possible with only 32 layers available. I wished that SVR2009 had more layers than the 37 currently reported count. I'll check out what other costumes I can still do.

Does anyone here know a good site to check spiderman's various costumes. I just googled the ones that I made.

I'll be posting any new costumes as quickly as I can make them.[/quote]

Those are awsome i want all the formulas

Archived