*Official* Question and Answer Thread. *Spoilers* I have the game.

[font="Times New Roman"]In the other topic on this, no one answers questions but me. Even the original posters don't post anymore. So far, I'm the most consistent as far as answering questions go. So this will reduce clutter and will make It easier to navigate. Here are "Some" questions Ive already answered In the other post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can store 30 created finishers.

You can store 30 Created Wrestlers.

They have 30 stored Pre-Set Finisher names that the commentators will announce when you hit them too.

There are lots of new stuff for Caw but I haven't seen any capes, sorry. I haven't been threw all the Items in Caw though cause the person I created was someone Ive always created so I already knew how I wanted him. I'll double check right now. It's, In my opinion, allot easier to create someone. It's more fun and the new stuff I have seen In the mode is pretty cool.

Kane has his original WWF theme. But his current entrance.

I'm pretty sure I saw some Jeff Hardy wrist-Bands. Don't take my word as I'm not 100% on that. I'll look for that and notify you at the same time I notify the other people I promised on there questions.

Haven't played as Jeff to see his winning animation but I'll check It out.

When you create a Tag-Team Entrance It's almost exactly like Create a Wrestler Entrance.

Yes there is Custom Entrance music on both the Ps3 and Xbox 360.

You can make a package Pile-Driver.

Highlight Reel Mode is Ok.

About the Elbow Pads and Knee Pads. They look Improved by allot. Other then that they look the same. They don't look fully 3-D to me honestly. I can't really explain it, but they are improved.

Tag-Team Entrances are like Create-A-Entrance. The advanced one, not the Easy Creation one. Although they do have Pre-Set ones you can use.

There are better masks.

D-X don't have the SCM to Pedigree combo as there Finisher. They have the same Finisher they had in the Demo.

[color="#708090"]1. When you make a C-A-W can you put him on wCw? [b]Yes. But only after you unlock the wCw belt.[/b]
2. What is the wCw wrestlers theme and finishers? [b]I don't know.[/b]

3. is a perfect running Liger Bomb in? or can we make it? [b]It's In.[/b]

4. What are the Presets!? (Preset moveset , Entrance , ect) [b]Too many to name, If you have any in specific, ask away.[/b]

5. How Many C-A-W slots and layers? [b]30 Caw slots, 37 layers but for some reason I can only use 30. I may be dumb though, lol.[/b]

6. What are the new weapons? [b]Haven't played any weapon matches besides the Falls Count Anywhere which is a Hardcore match. The ref doesn't even follow you out of the ring which sucks. I didn't see any new weapons though.[/b]

7. any new C-A-W names (for entrances) [b]Yes. 16 pages worth. Even some are locked.[/b]

8. also in C-A-W in pick hometown, in Canada is there any new citys? [b]I don't know what was in 08 for Canada[/b].[/color]
There is no Punjabi Prison Match.

Tazz Is unlocked in CM Punks RTW.

You Unlock Layla with CM Punks RTW.

Layla sigs - Spinning kick 1 & Women's slap 4 - Finishers - Spinning Roundhouse Kick & Michinoku Driver Pin

Ric Flair Doesn't have his Fur Coat in his Entrance.

John Morrison does NOT have his Entrance Attire. There is Slo-Motion but no hair physics for that.

Horswoggle is Unlocked in The UnderTaker's RTW. He does not have an Entrance or anything. He is a Manager and all he does is hand you a weapon from under the ring, lol.

Mickie James is the Default Womans Champion, but no Diva's Championship.

64 Over-All playable Wrestlers.

When you create a Wrestler it tells you what can't be used online.

Chris Jericho's alternate attire is Old School Jericho.

London and Kendricks Tag-Team Finisher is Calf Kick and Sweep Combo.

There is no Pedigree to SCM Combo.

The Soundtracks ok. Theres only a few songs and all the rest that play are the Entrance Theme's of the WWE Superstars.

There are no Legends except Ric Flair and Tazz. Tazz is Unlocked in CM Punks RTW. But when you create an Entrance they have the typical Legend Entrances in there as Pre-Sets. Hulk Hogan, Rick Rude, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc,. etc,.

Chris Jericho's alternate Attire is Old School Jericho.

The UnderTaker has no Alternate Attire.

You Upgrade your Caws Stats threw Career Mode. It takes a little while but not as long as you would think.

When you create your Wrestler, It tells you before you put a design or what not on your Caw if that will prevent use online.

I don't know anything about DLC other then It will definitely be there. Theres hints in the game it will be there. Probably expect it on the 09th.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Chris Jericho's Alternate Attire is his 2oo6 Attire I think It was -- No Beard, Long Blond Hair, Blue Tights with Pink, Black, And White Design, Black Knee Pads, and, Black Boots. Jericho's Lion Sault thing Is a ground move. Sometimes when you pin with him he does the Cocky pin with his boot on their chest.

Jeff Hardy has no Alt. Attire.

Yes there are Zombie's In the Game.

There are 71 hair styles with a few Emo looking ones. Long hair Is Improved allot too.

I think I remember Jump-Suits In Caw.

The AI Is very good this year.

I double checked and yes there are Capes this year.

Yes there is clothing with two different color sides that you can pick. [/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Anymore?[/font]

[quote name='PriceLess I XCLUSIVE Xx o9' post='5234874' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:43 PM'][font="Times New Roman"]In the other topic on this, no one answers questions but me. Even the original posters don't post anymore. So far, I'm the most consistent as far as answering questions go. So this will reduce clutter and will make It easier to navigate. Here are "Some" questions Ive already answered In the other post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can store 30 created finishers.

You can store 30 Created Wrestlers.

They have 30 stored Pre-Set Finisher names that the commentators will announce when you hit them too.

There are lots of new stuff for Caw but I haven't seen any capes, sorry. I haven't been threw all the Items in Caw though cause the person I created was someone Ive always created so I already knew how I wanted him. I'll double check right now. It's, In my opinion, allot easier to create someone. It's more fun and the new stuff I have seen In the mode is pretty cool.

Kane has his original WWF theme. But his current entrance.

I'm pretty sure I saw some Jeff Hardy wrist-Bands. Don't take my word as I'm not 100% on that. I'll look for that and notify you at the same time I notify the other people I promised on there questions.

Haven't played as Jeff to see his winning animation but I'll check It out.

When you create a Tag-Team Entrance It's almost exactly like Create a Wrestler Entrance.

Yes there is Custom Entrance music on both the Ps3 and Xbox 360.

You can make a package Pile-Driver.

Highlight Reel Mode is Ok.

About the Elbow Pads and Knee Pads. They look Improved by allot. Other then that they look the same. They don't look fully 3-D to me honestly. I can't really explain it, but they are improved.

Tag-Team Entrances are like Create-A-Entrance. The advanced one, not the Easy Creation one. Although they do have Pre-Set ones you can use.

There are better masks.

D-X don't have the SCM to Pedigree combo as there Finisher. They have the same Finisher they had in the Demo.

[color="#708090"]1. When you make a C-A-W can you put him on wCw? [b]Yes. But only after you unlock the wCw belt.[/b]
2. What is the wCw wrestlers theme and finishers? [b]I don't know.[/b]

3. is a perfect running Liger Bomb in? or can we make it? [b]It's In.[/b]

4. What are the Presets!? (Preset moveset , Entrance , ect) [b]Too many to name, If you have any in specific, ask away.[/b]

5. How Many C-A-W slots and layers? [b]30 Caw slots, 37 layers but for some reason I can only use 30. I may be dumb though, lol.[/b]

6. What are the new weapons? [b]Haven't played any weapon matches besides the Falls Count Anywhere which is a Hardcore match. The ref doesn't even follow you out of the ring which sucks. I didn't see any new weapons though.[/b]

7. any new C-A-W names (for entrances) [b]Yes. 16 pages worth. Even some are locked.[/b]

8. also in C-A-W in pick hometown, in Canada is there any new citys? [b]I don't know what was in 08 for Canada[/b].[/color]
There is no Punjabi Prison Match.

Tazz Is unlocked in CM Punks RTW.

You Unlock Layla with CM Punks RTW.

Layla sigs - Spinning kick 1 & Women's slap 4 - Finishers - Spinning Roundhouse Kick & Michinoku Driver Pin

Ric Flair Doesn't have his Fur Coat in his Entrance.

John Morrison does NOT have his Entrance Attire. There is Slo-Motion but no hair physics for that.

Horswoggle is Unlocked in The UnderTaker's RTW. He does not have an Entrance or anything. He is a Manager and all he does is hand you a weapon from under the ring, lol.

Mickie James is the Default Womans Champion, but no Diva's Championship.

64 Over-All playable Wrestlers.

When you create a Wrestler it tells you what can't be used online.

Chris Jericho's alternate attire is Old School Jericho.

London and Kendricks Tag-Team Finisher is Calf Kick and Sweep Combo.

There is no Pedigree to SCM Combo.

The Soundtracks ok. Theres only a few songs and all the rest that play are the Entrance Theme's of the WWE Superstars.

There are no Legends except Ric Flair and Tazz. Tazz is Unlocked in CM Punks RTW. But when you create an Entrance they have the typical Legend Entrances in there as Pre-Sets. Hulk Hogan, Rick Rude, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc,. etc,.

Chris Jericho's alternate Attire is Old School Jericho.

The UnderTaker has no Alternate Attire.

You Upgrade your Caws Stats threw Career Mode. It takes a little while but not as long as you would think.

When you create your Wrestler, It tells you before you put a design or what not on your Caw if that will prevent use online.

I don't know anything about DLC other then It will definitely be there. Theres hints in the game it will be there. Probably expect it on the 09th.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Anymore?[/font][/quote]
is there preset moveset and who are they does cody rhodes have a good move set

From the videos I'm getting, I believe the following have been confirmed as soundtrack songs:

Addicted by P.O.D.
Save Me by Burn Halo
Taking You Down by Egypt Central
You Make Me Sick by Egypt Central
Dead Man Walking by Bloodsimple
Lay Your Money Down by The Exies

From the Priceless CAE video by RTJ, there looks to be ten tracks. Any chance you can tell me the other four? Sorry for asking a bit too much recently, but I just wanted an idea for potential CAW themes.

Archived