: Hell In A Cell Improvements & Additions

Well, I can tell you all that there are a few match types that I would love to see improved upon. But for now, I'll just talk about one. That match type would be the Hell In A Cell. There are many problems with this match, that need to be fixed soon. For one, the door is easy to open, when we all no it isn't so easy to do. This can be fixed by adding a meter to it. I know, I know. "ZOMG another meter?" Well, who cares. If it benefits the match, then I don't see a problem with it. Anyway, when you press the square button by the door, a meter will show up. It will start our black, and and when it's full, turn to blue. To make the meter go up, all you need to do is hold the right analog stick up. Once blue, you must press square to open the door, and escape. Your strength attribute determines how long it takes to open. If you're the Big Show, you will open it with ease. If you're Rey Mysterio, you'll have a problem opening it right away.

Another thing that bothers me is the size of the cell itself. It needs to be enlarged quite a bit, so it's almost touching the barricades. Doing this will also allow more interactivity inside of the cell, since there isn't too much of that now. Sure, we can ram our opponent's head into the cell, but that's about it. THQ needs to expand on what move's we can do. Imagine if we could Spear our opponents into the side of the cell, or even spear them through the cell door. Now wouldn't that be cool? So basically, more move's are needed.

One thing that has always bothered me was that we cannot bring weapons inside of the cell, or on top of it. Hopefully, we will see this addition this year. I want to be able to bring a chair on top of the cell, and bash my opponents head against the cell, with that chair. Let us bring Ladders out from under the ring, so we can bash our opponents head against the cell in more vicious ways. Other weapon's that should be able for use are as follows:

Inside of the Cell:

Steel Chair
Table
Ladder
Sledge Hammer
Steel Steps
Trash Cans/Trash Can Lids
Barbie
On Top of the Cell:

Steel Chair
Stop Sign
Sledge Hammer
Barbie
Kendo Stick
Trash Cans/Trash Can Lids

Adding these weapons to the Hell In A Cell match would make the match itself a lot more exciting for us players. It would also be less boring and a lot less repetitive for everyone.

Now, if you remember the Undertaker vs. Mankind Hell In A Cell match from KOTR 1998, then you'll know what I'm talking about here. If your opponent is weak enough, at is at or dragged to the edge of the cell, where the announcing tables are, you'll be able to throw them off of the cell, and through an announce table, as long as you have a special stored. This would cause a massive amount of damage to your opponent.

Finally, the last thing I would like to talk about is entrances in the Hell In A Cell match. This really wouldn't be hard to add. If you played HCTP's Season, then you'll know what I'm talking about. As both superstars are making their entrances, the cell will hang above the ring. Once both men have entered the ring, a cutscene will occur where both men are staring each other down while the cell lowers around them. Once the cell hits the floor, the bell will ring, and the match will begin.

With these improvements and additions to the Hell In A Cell match, I believe it could be a lot better, and more enjoyable for the player(s). Thanks to those who actually to the time to read all of this, it is greatly appreciated. If you have anything you would like to add, feel free to do so.

I think they should add the 3 layered hell in the cell match like they had in WCW when Booker T won the championship. There was the base cell, then there was a smaller 1 on top of that, then there was a smaller one on top of that one. With a title at the very top. And in each cell there was weapons, but u can only advance to each cell with a ladder. that would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived