Interesting..

EvolutionIV

It might not be interesting to some and it might be to a few, but I noticed something about the Movesets that are given to the WWE Superstars in the game then I thought about a lot about how people say those movesets aren't accurate at all it's just a bunch of moves the Game makers threw together and then gave them finishers.

Before I get to the part I find interesting I'd like to say that the movesets that the WWE stars have are probably 50% accurate to what they did in real life. I mean I don't think I've ever seen Bret Hart do a Dragon Sleeper (so that's 1 of the moves I changed right away), samething with the Triangle Hold (I've never seen Bret do this either, then again I haven't seen a ton of his matches)..

Here's what I found interesting .. it's like these guys who make the game watch a ton of old WWF stuff and get there ideas from there .. I was gonna replace HBK's Back Grapple moves seeing as I really didn't like a lot of them, so I started watching WWF from 1993 and guess what .. he was doing Back Suplex 7 a whole lot during that year and even ended a few matches with it before he started using the Superkick for a finish.

Edge's Tag Moves .. Powerbomb 6 (a tag he did with Rey) .. Body Attack, Side Walk & Reverse DDT (tag moves he did w/Christian as the Brood in 1998)

there are probably a lot of other interesting things about the movesets in this game, but as of right now I haven't really noticed anything else.

Feel free to contribute what you've noticed about movesets while watching a WWF/E show that it's either accurate to what they have or something that they shouldn't have at all in their set.

Yeah Shawn called it the Tear-Drop backsuplex/drop, or something like that. Always remember the name because I still have a ghetto old WWF sticker book from back then >_<

I guess another is in SVR09 Beth has the michinoku driver, which she used before WWE.

Wow interesting I didn't know they gave her Michi Driver .. hopefully it's not just Dupree's and crappy looking. I was playing I think it was 2006 the other day and it had the Michinoku Driver as well as the Dupree Bomb and both were totally different from each other.

Archived