Randy Orton's New Tattoos

♥Taylor♥ Melo

I think part of it has his kid's name and his wives aswell, then there's the rose. And some other stuff. Hell it's almost as if he wants to be Michael Scofield or just seems as cool as Scofield.

Anyway i'm gonna guess Skulls and a graveyard type theme. Can't really tell though.

[quote name='~RKOwned~' post='5206020' date='Oct 28 2008, 01:16 PM']The rose i can understand but the rest don't really seem to have meaning to him. Usually you get tats cuz they mean something but it looks like Randy randomly picked them out.[/quote]I'm sorry but when did you know all about Randy's personal life? Something could have went on in his personal life that would make these tattoos make sense. Maybe they're about his motorcycle accident, like the wings could be a "guardian angel", and the skulls could be about something we don't know about. I think his sleeves are pretty badass, i wonder if he got them extending to his back tattoo.

From far away and the pic GoldSandman posted they look good but usually when I've seen them on tv they looked horrible.

I wonder how long he'd planned on getting them and whether the injury and accident were like a blessing in disguise to get them while he wasn't competnig.

[quote name='~RKOwned~' post='5205754' date='Oct 28 2008, 05:52 PM']I thought the point of tats was so people could SEE the work you pay loads for. God his wife must have had a fit when she saw the bill for those god awful things.[/quote]

Why would she care, Randy surely has more than enough money to pay for them :P. I actually like Orton's new tats.

Archived