DLC Question

:Mic-Check:

[quote name='JamesBondOO7' post='5201800' date='Oct 27 2008, 03:44 PM']i hope not but i think it will I understand the wrestlers and new features costing money but they should not charge for the characters in story mode and honestly does anyone want to buy Jamie Nobel[/quote]I would pay money for Jamie Noble, he's a great wrestler, probably one of the best on RAW. Anyway, I would guess that it would cost money but i don't really want it to. I think it would be pretty stupid to pay extra money for people who should have been in the game in the first place, i think THQ would sell them just to make more money. Same with Edge and Randy Orton's RTWM, they have the storylines and voice-overs completed, why wouldn't they have put them in the game? It's pretty smart on their part.

[quote name='JamesBondOO7' post='5201848' date='Oct 27 2008, 02:49 PM']360 you have to pay a month to even play and DLC will cost money on that but PS3 i think they probally charge $.99 thats what most characters DLC go for in the PSN[/quote]
Cool thanx didnt know that

I'm not fully sure about how much right now I am assuming since when I look at the Playstation Store they have characters for DLC for Soul Caliber and I think yoda was like .99 cents in US. With 360 you have to pay monthly to just play the game online which is gay so I wont be surprised if microsoft charges people money for the DLC. If 09 DLC is .99 then Ill probally buy every character maybe if more I am only saving money for people worth it.

[quote name='JamesBondOO7' post='5201931' date='Oct 27 2008, 02:59 PM']I'm not fully sure about how much right now I am assuming since when I look at the Playstation Store they have characters for DLC for Soul Caliber and I think yoda was like .99 cents in US. With 360 you have to pay monthly to just play the game online which is gay so I wont be surprised if microsoft charges people money for the DLC. If 09 DLC is .99 then Ill probally buy every character maybe if more I am only saving money for people worth it.[/quote]
If each are only .99 then i'll buy all characters but i think the characters should be free to get since you buy the game.

Archived