Farewell SVR2008

McDonald

greatest memory: beat the livign hell otu of mark henry vwith diffictlty on legand in a ecw extream rule match
with my caw

it all just revovles around the greatest memory XD

oh but my fav caws were my awsoem tag team caws XD we never lost

Greatest Memory: ECW Extreme Rules Match: Tommy Dreamer Vs CM Punk... It lasted 10 minutes and this match was played by me on the day it was released. Thats the one that sticks out the most.

Greatest Caws: I have filled all 30 spots up with caws made by WolfgangJT/Zurick/Redrum420/The D/Bhangra Man/MOK/Capone/Scribble/RPM2092/American Dream/Fear/My Own Originals

Best Feature: ECW Extreme Rules Match

I'll be making Caws for the PS3 in 09 by the way ;)

Greatest Memory: Putting it back in the case.

Greatest Feature: CAW Mode.

Can't really think of anything else good to say about the game. I didn't enjoy it at all. And I probably won't enjoy SVR09.

[epic thread]

My best moments have been those moments of incredible spots... well made caws that look better inmatch... the really good online matches.... and of course, the insane scraps with you friends in a MITB match and 6 controllers

Despite your flaws and open to abuse failures, boosting fagshits, and internet fail, i still have to admit its the game that have entertained me 2nd most this year. Besides MGS4 though...

So to sum up, lets just say gbye, and welcome SvR09 (go DL the demo NOW)

*salutes*

Greatest Memory: Defeating someone online when his record was 101-0-0

Greatest Feature: WWE 24/7 Mode ( first couple of months for each :P )

Greatest Match(That I can remember): Money In The Bank (from the challenge modes)

:( See Ya SVR 2008

Greatest Moment: Finally throw it away because it was shit

Greatest Feature: Running system and the ECW Extreme Rules match + Weapons moves

Worst Moment: After the two weeks when it got boring

Worst Feature: 24/7 Mode

Greatest moment? Maybe completing 24/7 mode and getting to legend status. I also had fun with the tournaments, wich is the only part of the game I really played after I beat it. I hardly played it though as I wasnt really a big fan. Plus all my shit got deleted when my hard drive crashed... So meh. 09 is looking like fun though.

Favourite Moment-I got a great sense of accomplishment when i won MITB on about my 5th attempt and also my ROH invasion of WWE, Cheers for the caws Ilsury

Favourite Caw-Got great use of Speed Muscle, The Briscoes, Austin Aries and Davey Richards. Thanks again to Ilsury.

So Thursday at 5 pm i will officially be saying Goodbye to SVR 08 and then about 26 hours later Hello SVR 09. Unless i get a craving to play 08 before i get 09 on the friday.

[quote name='RPM2092' post='5233609' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:44 PM']^ Somehow I knew exactly what you were going to say before I even opened this thread.[/quote]

It was either that, or making stacysmikeysboymrsubmission run to a mod every day for nearly 2 weeks straight.

"HEDONTLIEKMYCAWS SPAZOUT OMG FLAMING TROLLING HE OFFERED ME HELP RAWRNOZOMG BAN HIM BAN HIM"

that was all i ever gathered from his msgs.

STILL, nothing beats the time for svr06, where someone threatened to find me IRL and stab me. I never did see him after that, my best guess is he's still going door to door asking for a "Zurick"

Hope he finds the ones I saw on facebook in new york and shanks them for me. Bunch *censored*s with my last name, they deserve it.

Yeah Ill probably never really play 08 ever again...Ill just play 09 till next year, assuming 10 comes out.

Favorite Memory - When I finally won the MITB on Legend difficulty, I felt like I had achieved something
Favorite Feature - There was nothing great, Extreme Rules Match was decent
Best Character - All were decent, I enjoyed Jeff Hardy and Taker.

Worst Memory - In season mode, during the McMahon rivalry, right before WM, I was champion, and Stephanie asked me if I wanted to just give up the title or keep fighting her family. I chose Keep Fighting, and it glitched and chose the other option. So I lost the title right at WM, couldnt get that acheivement (Defend Title at WM) and had to play another year of the crappy season mode

dude that happoned to me all the time i was pissed

best memory i was in gm mode i was hhh vs batista for the raw title it was lms match and it took 2 in a half hours lol i was late for work it was one hell of a moment

worst memory about to win in mitb for first time then power went out

also loved ecw belt being back into the mix

goodtime smackdown vs raw 2008 thanks for the good times

[quote name='Zurick' post='5233633' date='Nov 2 2008, 05:47 PM'][quote name='RPM2092' post='5233609' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:44 PM']^ Somehow I knew exactly what you were going to say before I even opened this thread.[/quote]

It was either that, or making stacysmikeysboymrsubmission run to a mod every day for nearly 2 weeks straight.

"HEDONTLIEKMYCAWS SPAZOUT OMG FLAMING TROLLING HE OFFERED ME HELP RAWRNOZOMG BAN HIM BAN HIM"

that was all i ever gathered from his msgs.

STILL, nothing beats the time for svr06, where someone threatened to find me IRL and stab me. I never did see him after that, my best guess is he's still going door to door asking for a "Zurick"

Hope he finds the ones I saw on facebook in new york and shanks them for me. Bunch *censored*s with my last name, they deserve it.
[/quote]
lol

Archived