Few CaWs to look at till '09

TZC

[size=2][i][font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Hey. I don't make much these days, or post much here, but I think both of that may change for this years game. Here's some stuff I made lately while getting impatient for '09

I like to try to find workarounds to create things that may seem impossible at first glance, that's how I came to make that guy at the bottom. I used many mask designs, masks, face paint, designs etc trying to make his hairstyle, only to find that half of the work (while innovative) was completely unneccesary :rolleyes:

The only reason I created him was to test myself.. so I hope nobody is offended by his mere presence. I think aside from colour issues and a little bit of sloppy design placement, he came out pretty good.

Robocop has been hard to make since '06, the way I used to do it doesn't work any more, and I thought and thought on how to do it right- considering the multiple setbacks I'm happy with it- there's a few layers left and so it could be tweaked more, but this'll do for now.. It was a good warmup.

All these could be worked on more, but I was only messing until '09, I may recreate some of them later and share if there's interest.

Just something to look at- not long now until the new game and I'm looking forward to it :)

I'm happy to hear what you think. Though note no forms, 'til '09 ;) [/b][/font][/i]

[img]http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4895/robocop2cawoh1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3090/leonidascawcj2.jpg[/img]

[i][b][font="Comic Sans MS"]( 100% less Hitler - Free! )[/font][/b][/i]

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Do you want me to take it down? maybe I should, but it's only a figure. Doesn't mean I'm N@ZI or that I'm trying to wind people up. I put the ladies man entrance on him and watched him get his ass handed to him AI style. If the thought of what this guy did is too much for most of you, then ok maybe I'll take him off- I feel disgusted and sad about what happened myself but that doesn't mean, to me, that the whole thing should be ignored. I meant to poke fun of HIM not others. I don't want to upset anyone though if that's the way you feel that's how it is..

And. . . I explained why I made it, for a challenge. I saw a great version on SYM that's what prompted me to give it a go on '08. But thinking back, that guy got a lot of heat for it too :rolleyes: Like I said please don't label me with loose allegations due to the simple presence of this CaW.

I suppose it would be best to take it off before heat really comes down.

Thanks for the response [/b][/i][/font][/size]

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='5172966' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:39 PM']y do ppl make hitler??? are nisi's cool now?
yes im offended[/quote]

People probably make him because some retard developer put his mustache in there for some reason.

Hitler, not cool :nono:

I like your other CAWs tho

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Yeah, so I made a boo boo making Adolf. My grandfather fought against him and thank **** we won.
I probably wouldn't be here otherwise and unlikely we'd be making CaWs here too, it was maybe too sick of a joke for most. Cartman pulled it off though.

Thanks for the comment. [/b][/i][/font][/size]

[quote name='zaffercharles' post='5175417' date='Oct 22 2008, 01:28 PM'][size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Yeah, so I made a boo boo making Adolf. My grandfather fought against him and thank **** we won.
I probably wouldn't be here otherwise and unlikely we'd be making CaWs here too, it was maybe too sick of a joke for most. Cartman pulled it off though.

Thanks for the comment. [/b][/i][/font][/size][/quote]

South Park can pull off anything lol.

Name another show that can say the word "s**t" on air and not be censored lol

[quote name='Houston 7one3' post='5172966' date='Oct 22 2008, 05:39 AM']y do ppl make hitler??? are nisi's cool now?
yes im offended[/quote]
[quote name='RUBB3R TO3' post='5175293' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:03 PM']Hitler, not cool :nono:[/quote]

It's amazing what people find to b*tch about these days. Boo f*cking hoo. So he made a Hitler CAW, who cares? It's a video game. It's a computerized character morphed and altered to resemble a dead guy who did bad things in his life.

Besides, it's not like this guys' display name is NeoNazi4life or anything like that. He made Hitler for the same reason people make anyone else... because he could.

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]^ .. that's 1 guy for, 1 against lol

That's it, I just had him in mind from other things- and knew there was no hairstyle for him, and it seemed like a fair challenge. But let's not turn this into crazy cr@p. I'll just let this one go. It's better than upsetting people.[/b][/i][/font][/size]

[quote name='No Comply' post='5184675' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:32 AM'][quote name='Houston 7one3' post='5172966' date='Oct 22 2008, 05:39 AM']y do ppl make hitler??? are nisi's cool now?
yes im offended[/quote]
[quote name='RUBB3R TO3' post='5175293' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:03 PM']Hitler, not cool :nono:[/quote]

It's amazing what people find to b*tch about these days. Boo f*cking hoo. So he made a Hitler CAW, who cares? It's a video game. It's a computerized character morphed and altered to resemble a dead guy who did bad things in his life.

Besides, it's not like this guys' display name is NeoNazi4life or anything like that. He made Hitler for the same reason people make anyone else... because he could.
[/quote]

Honestly, I could care less about the Hitler CAW, its just that there are hella peoplethat would be offended and I wouldnt want this topic becoming a federal case lol

Last I checked People can make whoever they want whenever they want in whatever attire they wished. I am tired of hearing people saying You can't make this guy or can't make that guy let alone ***** about a caw of Hitler. Who really cares when it's a video game and for all we know He might just have choosen to make it for fun just as a gimmick to Beat the hell out the guy in matches like a personal whipping child for "Real Americans" Hint Hint like How yrs a go Iron Sheik got his from Hulk Hogan . Like you people have nothing better to do then dump on a guy when you should really be appreciating how detailed Zaffer has been on creations like Robocop for example

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Hi! thanks for putting in your opinion. You hit the nail on the head. I made him without any alliegance :P Just to watch get slaughtered. I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel that way, but I admit after I posted, I realised that some may go mad at the sight of him and come up with very negative views of me, and I didn't want to offend, or give right to assume I'm some kind of racist A*****e. It was best to drop it.

I haven't played these games for 4 years. I just like to use the best (if not the best iteration) creator out there and occasionally watch an AI fight. So since I haven't already said so, let me say it.

I wouldn't play as H and pretend to cleanse WWE! lol

I wish I'd never posted because even since I took it off I haven't had a single response to the look of the CaWs, just a debate on if this guy should be made or not.

Anyway I'm looking back at SD! Shut Your Mouth! right now, it was the last game to offer extensive CaW detailing and crazy morphing options. And I'll be back creating NW's for '09 hopefully provided there's no awful secrets hidden in there. I hope it at least goes back to '06 style potential.

Thanks for the attempt at sticking up for me M, but can we now either get on to the other CaWs, or at least forget about the missing one please? [/b][/i][/font][/size]

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5189284' date='Oct 25 2008, 06:13 PM']Last I checked People can make whoever they want whenever they want in whatever attire they wished. I am tired of hearing people saying You can't make this guy or can't make that guy let alone ***** about a caw of Hitler. Who really cares when it's a video game and for all we know He might just have choosen to make it for fun just as a gimmick to Beat the hell out the guy in matches like a personal whipping child for "Real Americans" Hint Hint like How yrs a go Iron Sheik got his from Hulk Hogan . Like you people have nothing better to do then dump on a guy when you should really be appreciating how detailed Zaffer has been on creations like Robocop for example[/quote]
You cant make jesus :poke:

[quote name='RUBB3R TO3' post='5198654' date='Oct 27 2008, 02:28 AM']Nice :cool:

Whats the back look like?[/quote]

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Like crap lol

I put some brown ellipses together for the shell. But it isn't pretty. I dunno why but I wanted to push what I could out of '08 and see what could come of it, I made some great turtles on SYM and that was the last time that they could be done as well. Maybe I can better it, use the traps there as the hint of shell on their back. But I won't mess with it again until sometime in '09, if at all. [/b][/i][/font][/size]

[quote name='zaffercharles' post='5206377' date='Oct 28 2008, 12:23 PM'][quote name='RUBB3R TO3' post='5198654' date='Oct 27 2008, 02:28 AM']Nice :cool:

Whats the back look like?[/quote]

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Like crap lol

I put some brown ellipses together for the shell. But it isn't pretty. I dunno why but I wanted to push what I could out of '08 and see what could come of it, I made some great turtles on SYM and that was the last time that they could be done as well. Maybe I can better it, use the traps there as the hint of shell on their back. But I won't mess with it again until sometime in '09, if at all. [/b][/i][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Man your awesome at making CAWs, real wrestlers or not :D

Keep up the good work man :cool:

Cant wait to see what you whip up for '09

Archived