Can you feel the Tremors EarthQuake!

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5171285' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:39 AM'][img]http://ecwfrenchtribute.free.fr/HTLM/Photos/T/The_Earthquake/Earthquake_-_John_Tenta_07.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2nb60yr.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/abj8z.jpg[/img][/quote]

Y does he have lipstick on? lol

Once again There are no designs on here so I have no clue where you see any design:

[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/4rx99g.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/el4561.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/29uyw41.jpg[/img]

so as I said you tell where there is any design on the layer listings? there aren't any which is why I say some here just love to talk half assed without even looking at a caw. There are no Designs at all in the 25 layers currently used so the remarks about designs being shown is BS. it's the 1/2 assed replies like those that are totally off the wall that have turned this section into a virtual ghost town.

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/s1kxh0.jpg[/img]

I find it really funny how people say pull the designs under body Hair then when I purposely copy stills of all the layers the same people no show with comments. LMAO pretty much proved what I've been saying from day 1 this yr. some here are hell bent on talking off the wall **** that has nothing to do with caw topic because if there was really any designs under body hair then it would be listed in the layers and clearly you see None are there and all body shots are the same so you can't even try and pull the BS it's doctored line because that won't fly here either.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5172085' date='Oct 22 2008, 01:41 AM']I find it really funny how people say pull the designs under body Hair then when I purposely copy stills of all the layers the same people no show with comments. LMAO pretty much proved what I've been saying from day 1 this yr. some here are hell bent on talking off the wall **** that has nothing to do with caw topic because if there was really any designs under body hair then it would be listed in the layers and clearly you see None are there and all body shots are the same so you can't even try and pull the BS it's doctored line because that won't fly here either.[/quote]

L O L

Keep your shirt on guy. I know what he's talking about. It looks as if he has a teardrop design turned upside down between the attire and chest. I also know it's just an illusion.

I don't see much earthquake here. Eyebrows need changing, eyes thinner, less darkness on the make up around them, jaw needs work, nose thickness down, lipstick off, try a diff body skin, and add some more designs to the sides of his head for hair. 7 layers right? You should just use the whole front hair with that gear as it does look a bit funny.

^ what a shocker this coming from a guy on another forum that I once modded on where people acouse this and that from a guy here who posts there and gets caught blantly stealing another fellow Mod's caw there on that site yet when I tell you Powers that be on there to stick it I'm the Bad guy so Kindly go back there thx because to be honest You're really not welcomed in my topics anymore in my view. thank you kindly and as far as Design and Illusion goes there are none which my layers just proved earlier when posted in previews.

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][i][b]Ah, ok. If that's the way you want it I'll leave you to get on with it. I thought you may let water under the bridge go, I was offering some constructive criticism, you shouldn't let your knickers get all in a twist over little things Mike.

I'll stay out of your topics as you asked. But I'm afraid to say that I cannot follow your suggestion to 'go back there' - that's not in your power. You're welcome to come over and comment on my stuff still anytime if you calm down.

No need to be rude. And it [u]does[/u] look like a design regardless. [/b][/i][/font][/size]

You talk about letting water under the bridge go huh Not happening Because we both know that when that site jumped to Craig's server I told you all on my first caw there what the guy from here was all about who was causing trouble back months before telling you all there to stick it and where did it get me? No where but each of you blowing it off as No Big deal. That's how you choose to handle having me on board as a moderator there saying Oh calm down Mikola it's no big deal having a guy try saying a caw is stolen when he showed up Many Months after previews went up. funny how that guy Never went on to release either caw formula though just like how Warborg busted him in the Hardy topic on the forum where you mod post 15 to be exact as indeed ripping him off which I even emailed You direct link 2 which once again got Blantly ignored and conveintly swept under the rug by all of you there. So talk about respect???? Respect is something earned not demanded and you all showed your true colors to a guy that up until that day bent over backwards to carry on the Modship decor so don't come down on me for any dislikes I have towards any of you from there who come over here and all. However Zaff I will at least say this you're work on caws like T and Rambo have always impressed me. and for the record the only reason I went there in the 1st place as a contribiter was because of 1 name being there You not Luke, Not Warzone, Not OS but you back in our hayday we were once tight that's why I went there end of story so take it for whatever U wish.

It's the Taz Singlet right? Maybe you should work on a different top that covers that left over skin below the chest hair as it does look like there is an oval design right under it. Other Than that it looks good and have you considered doing his other attire?

Mikey, you seriously need to stop going off like that.. So maybe the guy wasn't right about there being a design, but it still doesn't change that it LOOKS like there's a design there. Instead of going off at him and saying "oh there's no designs", atleast try and look at your caw and ask yourself what might've made him say the thing about the design.. After reading his post I immediately saw what he was talking about when he mentioned a design.

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/11rau6g.jpg[/img]

Look, I circled it for you. That's what he was talking about, it looks like you've placed an oval or a teardrop design there and made it fleshcolored. Whether or not it's actually a design doesn't matter, the fact is people commenting on it think it's pulling the caw down. So instead of going off in your usual "this is what ruins this forum" fashion, just fix the area mentioned, cause the forum was peacefull right up untill your reaction in this topic.

When people comment about an area on your caw, look at your caw, try to put yourself in their position; -then- post back a comment.

whatever. The forum is full of it and has been for yrs. end of story. You have guys here doing as they please for yrs stealing caws over and over again and 90% of you mods here look the otherway.
so with that said I will stick to exactly what I said. and as far as Being peaceful goes Not hardly on here being peaceful doesn't happen because you have certain guys here talking smack and downing everybody elsees work day in day out. the funniest part of this whole forum is that some of you same people who say this crator that creator is Horrible and sucks blah blah blah are the same exact people who have sat here for weeks Filling pm's begging me to return to the ps3 section and all. Kind of a typical double standard.

The case here isn't about stealing caws.. Who ever said this caw was stolen? Everytime someone makes a slightly negative comment against you you shut your ears and turn the accusations around to something that had nothing to do with the case at hand in the first place. You keep saying people are ruining the forum, but as I said things were peaceful right up untill you went off again in this topic. Quite frankly it's really starting to annoy me (and the rest of staff, i'm sure) that every time I try to talk you into calming down you just shut down and refuse to listen, i'm wondering if you even read anything I wrote. Whether you wanna believe it or not we actually deal with stolen caws each day, I've reported 3 myself during a very short while. You're talking like you know what goes on in the mod-forum, there's alot to deal with, and dealing with members on this site who may or may not have stolen caws on other sites is really not on the top of our list. You can't expect us to deal with stuff that doesn't happen here.

Whatever personal issues you have with Zaffercharles from other forums has nothing to with what's going on here, the difference is that apparently he gathers that and can act grown up about it, instead of holding grudges and taking it to other sites. You need to learn how to put feelings towards people aside when you preview caws and take feedback.

Like it or not that's how I see things. You forget the Numberous topics all yr I've made in the forum help that wnet un replied to until I went to Tom directly or how D and Zurick spent 1/2 the yr tearing stuff down so Excuse me if I'm not going to set by and be quiet about it when it's excuse upon excuse as to why they were still given reign to Flame anybody and everyone at will. And it's really funny how a Guy like Cawsmatic Enigma steals caws and accouses and starts flame wars but when proven time and time again this yr to be the way I've said not as much as a warning was handed down same was said of Maxchan and others. So I'm sorry if me sticking up for myself on here is that Annoying 2 you but that's how it is.And wasn't just 2 nights a go on MSN that was practically begging me to come back to this Joint and such. Funny how that works.

Mikey... Answer me this..

What on god's green earth does D & Zurick ripping on your stuff has to do with THIS TOPIC?

We deal with things 1 at a time, right now I'm trying to deal with this topic, so would you -please- stop bringing up other stuff? and D was dealt with, he got a letter from Tom.

You mentioned the MCI caw-stealing incident on Caws R Us <--- Has nothing to do with this topic and it looking like there's a design, it's not even related to this site

You mentioned Zaffercharles stealing a caw <-- Has nothing to do with this topic and it looking like there's a design, again, not reltated to this site

You mentioned D and Zurick ripping on your caws <-- Has nothing to do with this topic and it looking like there's a design (this was even dealt with, whether you wanna believe it or not.)

See what I mean? Try to wrap your head around the incident at hand, not about all sorts of stuff that happened other places or 6 months agi

And I wasn't begging you to come back.. I said I hoped you'd be back for 09, and I do.. If you can lay off the hot-headed attitude.

I'm just gonna end this here by saying, the only person out of line in this topic is YOU, and I could care less about other stuff that happened months ago, or stuff that happened on other sites. Just because someone else has been a dick doesn't mean you get free reign to refuse to listen to me.

So lay off the attitude, cause you're disrupting the otherwise pleasant nature the ps3 section had.

Mikey.. You really need to chill. You really should let things go. Believe it or not man, people have much better things to do than go "how can I screw over Mikey today ?". The mods (Mustacio in particular) are doing great jobs and have the final say. You've had the same attitude, the same hot headed angry responses for about half a year now, yet you're the only one crying to the mods.

Oh and by the way, stick to iMPACT. SvR has too many options for you to ruin on your CAWs. :)

Locking this untill the admins have a look at it. -.-.

Just wanted to add that I'm not out to get you, Mikey, cause when you're not all riled up you're a nice guy, really... I'm trying to be fair about it here, but you're making it really hard by not listening. I just feel that if you had any sort of respect for me, the rest of the mods/admins or just other members in general, you'd listen to what people say instead of piling on and on with stuff that was resolved ages ago.

For the hundredth time...

[b]Put the effort into your CAWs and people will like them.[/b]

What you do is, you half ass it and do what you [b]think[/b] looks right and wonder why people think it' shit and then when people call you on it you make up stuff and make out as if everyone is against you. Here's a few points to clear things up.

- You always backed up my opinion when I said what I thought, but now that it's about you I have some kind of 'ego'. Do you not do exactly the same ?

- No-one would want to steal your CAWs and quite frankly your definition of 'ripped' is about as ridiculous as hghlndrs'.

- Your CAWs are never going to get any better because you just don't listen. You post on the board for feedback, not for people to go "zomg 10/10". Yes, people say this about my CAWs, however I often don't agree, and I put time and effort into my CAWs and people respect that and I also don't have a go at anyone who says that something looks off.

- All the situations you speak of have been dealt with by the mods, the people guilty have been repremanded and yet you can't let it go, even though everyone else has.. Just like your favourite wrestler and 'friend' Bret Hart with the SS 1997 thing. (Ironic really.)

- You need to drop this "Everyone is against me" attitude. Everyone is the same as everyone else, you just blow things out of all proportion.

Archived