WCW vs nWo 1997

billwagon

Download link: [url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=472655"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=472655[/url]

Relive the greatest year in wrestling history. In 1996 Hogan shocked the world with his heel turn joining forces with the Outsiders and forming the nWo. Now the "Madness" continues as more than "Syxx" members join the nWo on this save. The battle of the Icons wages on between Piper and Hogan. Ric Flair also wages war against the nWo but gets the "Perfect" surprise instead.

Blood runs cold when Mortal Combat comes to life in a rather "Hugh Morrus" storyline between Glacier and Mortis takes center stage. After losing the initial battle Mortis drops an "Adam Bomb" on WCW when he hires mercenary Wrath to do his fighting.

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett has his eyes set on somebody elses woman and fights to steal Debra McMichael away from Mongo. A series of Death Matches between Meng and Chris Benoit scare audiences. The little guys get prime time coverage as Eddie Guerrerro, Chris Jericho, Chavo Guerrerro, Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Rey Mysterio Jr., La Parka, and Psychosis fly around the ring. The tag team division is loaded with veteran tag teams like "The Outsiders", "Faces of Fear", "Harlem Heat", "Steiner Brothers", "Vicious and Delicious", "Wrath and Mortis", and of course "The 4 Horsemen".

And of course the man in the rafters finally comes down and gets in the ring versus Hogan at Starrcade. Oh yeah and don't forget the "Greatest ref there is, was, and ever will be" gets involved.

Relive it now with 15 created PPV's covering the whole year.

Roster:

nWo

1. Hollywood Hogan
2. Kevin Nash (The Outsiders)
3. Scott Hall (The Outsiders)
4. Konnan
5. Curt Henning
6. Syxx
7. Scott Norton (Vicious & Delicious)
8. Buff Bagwell (Vicious & Delicious)
9. Masahiro Chono
10. Randy Savage

Team Piper
11. "The Icon" Rowdy Roddy Piper
12. Mongo McMichael
13. Chris Benoit
14. Jeff Jarrett

Team WCW
15. Lex Luger
16. The Giant
17. Scott Steiner (Steiner Brothers)
18. Rick Steiner (Steiner Brothers)

Faces of Fear
19. Meng
20. Barbarian

Harlem Heat
21. Booker T
22. Stevie Ray

Wrath and Mortis
23. Wrath
24. Mortis

Cruiserweights
25. Chris Jericho
26. Eddie Guerrerro
27. Chavo Guerrerro
28. La Parka
29. Rey Mysterio Jr.
30. Psychosis
31. Ultimo Dragon
32. Dean Malenko

Others
33. Sting
34. Hugh Morrus
35. DDP
36. Hitman Brett Hart

Created PPV's in order:

1. Clash of the Champions XXXIV
2. nWo Souled Out
3. Superbrawl VII
4. Uncensored 1997
5. Spring Stampede 1997
6. Slamboree 1997
7. Great American Bash 1997
8. nWo Take Over 1997 Tour
9. Bash at the Beach 1997
10. Road Wild 1997
11. Clash of the Champions XXXV
12. Fall Brawl 1997 - War Games
13. Halloween Havoc 1997
14. World War Three 1997
15. Starrcade 1997

I don't know how to convert to pal. Right now it is only available in ntsc

[quote name='freakzilla' post='5172749' date='Oct 21 2008, 08:57 PM']Sounds great ,I've been waiting for a good Wrath and Mortis.I'll be looking forward to it.[/quote]

It is already finished and available for download in the first post.

I would have thought that Wrath, Glacier, and Mortis together on a save would have garnished more interest. I am playing through the season of created PPV's myself right now. It might be my personal favorite of the saves I have done. Curious to know what others think after. I might make a 1998 save soon. I just need to take a break for a while since I bought a puppy yesterday and he is now consuming most of my damn time.

[quote name='billwagon' post='5181618' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:33 PM']I would have thought that Wrath, Glacier, and Mortis together on a save would have garnished more interest. I am playing through the season of created PPV's myself right now. It might be my personal favorite of the saves I have done. Curious to know what others think after. I might make a 1998 save soon. I just need to take a break for a while since I bought a puppy yesterday and he is now consuming most of my damn time.[/quote]

I haven't been able to check this save out yet. The roster looks great.

• 3 years later...

Archived