the "lo down" Dlo In Da House Final previews

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

thanks man. I figured seeing as how I beat TNA Impact I figured I might as well mess with svr08 until a few of the new games i pre ordered arrive. I expect to have most of this week to shell out some formulas that I've had just laying around so it's just typing them and all. I have been busy as anything on the games this yr making some personal stuff I might choose to preview before 09. four different profiles of caws actually on my game

LMAO I knew of all the people that saw that early preview you'd be the first to ask if I was going to preview it and sure enough you didn't disappoint. I may post it later this evening once I get some other references and such on him.As for the other comments here nothing changed other then adjusting my cap card settings and stuff like that.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5170598' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:40 PM']LMAO I knew of all the people that saw that early preview you'd be the first to ask if I was going to preview it and sure enough you didn't disappoint. I may post it later this evening once I get some other references and such on him.As for the other comments here nothing changed other then adjusting my cap card settings and stuff like that.[/quote]
LOL. Ok then.

Archived