Santino Marella

.TheDarkKnight

I can see [url="http://i33.tinypic.com/wjzatf.png"]Santino Marella[/url] in this. But not much :( . His [url="http://i37.tinypic.com/ny7k7k.png"]backtattoo[/url] is way bigger in reallife. Try to add more designs on it and make it rounder. Lessen abit alpha on it. Add head height. Add height to the neck. The neck is way too small. Try another face skin and decrease the age if you used age. His mouth is too big, imo. Decrease width on the mouth. Add eye height. Not really sure about the nose height. The nose looks abit to height. Work on his jaw and on the outline. Try another eyebrows model.

Maybe you should try his [url="http://i37.tinypic.com/350juaw.png"]current attire[/url].

[quote name='OMD.' post='5164229' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:40 AM']I posted the same picture above. Read first than post. Anyway i have another good ref picture here you go.

[url="http://i35.tinypic.com/66lm9z.png"]Clicky![/url][/quote]
1st off I didn't need to read your post since you didn't post the CAW, 2ndly post link to pics where it's noticable instead of using the URL code where it just looks like regular letters in your sentences. [b]Don't jump on my case about posting as I've been here longer than you have. I might not have as many posts, but that's not the whole point[/b]

anyway a couple of suggestions I have to improve this caw would be change the eyebrows. I'm not sure if he's working with a UniBrow type thing right now (although he might be). Maybe a hair change as well and possibly lighten up the skin. Work on the eyes and fix the nose too (work on the nostril width.)

[quote name='LooNaTiK' post='5164397' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:32 PM'][quote name='OMD.' post='5164229' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:40 AM']I posted the same picture above. Read first than post. Anyway i have another good ref picture here you go.

1st off I didn't need to read your post since you didn't post the CAW, 2ndly post link to pics where it's noticable instead of using the URL code where it just looks like regular letters in your sentences. [b]Don't jump on my case about posting as I've been here longer than you have. I might not have as many posts, but that's not the whole point[/b]

anyway a couple of suggestions I have to improve this caw would be change the eyebrows. I'm not sure if he's working with a UniBrow type thing right now (although he might be). Maybe a hair change as well and possibly lighten up the skin. Work on the eyes and fix the nose too (work on the nostril width.)
[/quote]

its not the length of time its what you do with it that counts. and judging by your post count, you've done verry little :cool:

i like this caw its cartooney. some people like their caws to be realistic but this is #1 santino caw for me ATM :D mabey try giving the back design more distingished-ness becasue it just looks like a few scribbles ATM.

[quote name='GoldSandman!' post='5164426' date='Oct 20 2008, 08:41 PM'][quote name='LooNaTiK' post='5164397' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:32 PM'][quote name='OMD.' post='5164229' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:40 AM']I posted the same picture above. Read first than post. Anyway i have another good ref picture here you go.

[/quote]

[b]its not the length of time its what you do with it that counts. and judging by your post count, you've done verry little :cool:[/b]

i like this caw its cartooney. some people like their caws to be realistic but this is #1 santino caw for me ATM :D mabey try giving the back design more distingished-ness becasue it just looks like a few scribbles ATM.
[/quote]

So by that logic, the amount of time I've been here vs my rather low post-count would mean I haven't contributed very much to the site? >.>

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5164693' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:38 PM'][quote name='GoldSandman!' post='5164426' date='Oct 20 2008, 08:41 PM'][quote name='LooNaTiK' post='5164397' date='Oct 20 2008, 07:32 PM'][quote name='OMD.' post='5164229' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:40 AM']I posted the same picture above. Read first than post. Anyway i have another good ref picture here you go.

[/quote]

[b]its not the length of time its what you do with it that counts. and judging by your post count, you've done verry little :cool:[/b]

[/quote]

So by that logic, the amount of time I've been here vs my rather low post-count would mean I haven't contributed very much to the site? >.>
[/quote]
Nope you contributed much... to this site. But i think you don't post in the Fun&Games and in the RPG section.... thats why i have so many posts...

NVM Get back on topic,guys.

Guest GoreMachine
His body look waaaaay to wide trim it down a bit same with the width of the head too i use to have the same problem with me head and body's when i use to do caws so work on those good luck..

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5164693' date='Oct 20 2008, 08:38 PM']So by that logic, the amount of time I've been here vs my rather low post-count would mean I haven't contributed very much to the site? >.>[/quote]

Not always true.. cough cough :P

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='Mock' post='6280991' date='Jul 6 2009, 03:00 AM']Very Impressive. No maybe you should go for the close to bald ones. Try maybe 2 or 3 I think those are the options.[/quote]

Dude, please, this topic is going for a year now!!
Dont bump old topics!

Archived