Double Finisher Match Ending

O_o

I was online with Kane_2K8, in a tornado tag match. I was Randy Orton and Kane_2K8 (my Partner) was Edge. We were versing the hardy boys. (all Non-CAWS btw) We were owning them all through out the match and not pinning them as we were by this point just messing around with them. Then we both end up in the ring together with finishers. I throw jeff hardy into the turnbuckle and tap triangle for my Rated-RKO, As I do so Edge drags matt hardy into the middle of the ring and taps triangle for his spear. Randy on the ground and jeff about to jump into an RKO, Edge running into matt hardy. Perfect timing as Orton jumped edge ran under the RKO to hit matt with a spear!

WHO HAS HAD A BETTER UNPLANNED PERFECT ENDING :o !

That sounds awesome, the best I've probably had was when it was Kane and Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy and John Cena and we both hit our tombstones at the exact same time. That, or when I hit a dirty finisher, and the victim turned around and got a stunner from my partner. :cool:

[quote name='Rankon.' post='5170019' date='Oct 22 2008, 05:54 AM']That sounds awesome, the best I've probably had was when it was Kane and Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy and John Cena and we both hit our tombstones at the exact same time. That, or when I hit a dirty finisher, and the victim turned around and got a stunner from my partner. :cool:[/quote]

PERFECT UN-PLANNED TEAM WORK AYE... WICKED!

A friend and I were playing against some famous tag team that we beat no problem. I was my CAW and he was his. My finisher is the Buzzsaw Kick and his is Lashley's Spear. We went up to one of the guys and accidently both pressed the finisher button at the same time so it glitched. Right after I hit the Buzzsaw Kick, my friend spear hit the guy. We won the match the gloated.

Me and one of my buds were online and we faced two CAWs with full camo and we were on the receiving end of a massive beating. They managed to get their finishers at the same time and threw me and my partner in the corners and both performed the super-tigerbomb at the same time. It sucked because it was a ranked match but I have to say that is one of the best moved in the game.

I was playing 4 Man against my friends, I was Regal and my Buddy was Orton and we were in a TLC Tornado Tag facing against my brother and his friend who were the Hardy's. Well My Brother's character was Jeff and he was knocked outside the ring so leaving it a 2 on 1, so after a few tag moves I picked up Matt (my brother's friend) and hit the Knee Trembler but right as he turned around my buddy had his finisher and hit an RKO for the win. Was wicked Epic

Other night online also, was in triple threat ladder match and a fof spammer was on the ground in the middle of the ring, and me and the other player were teaming up on him cause he was way to cheap, I was my caw and the other guy was jeff hardy. We set up a ladder on each side of him and both did swanton bombs off one after the other though not at the exact same time...

Then in stole jeff hardys whisper in the wind and won the match haha

i have an awesome one. my friend(he used a caw) and i(i used a caw) were fighting against triple h(the a.i.). my friend hit the stone cold stunner(the one where the opponent flips around like the rock) on triple h. while triple h was flipping around i gored him and it actually connected. its an awesome double team finishing move. you should try it out.

Archived