Beating the Odd's?

Ippo-San

What was a match that you manage to win when you thought you couldnt?

I was in a Tag Team Match with Ray Mysterio and My caw Evan bourne Vs the Brothers of destruction in a tornado tag. As you can probaly know Cruserweights get damage really fast so both my characters where in orange by the time the match was 4 Minutes and i only had kane in yellow. The match went on and i had to save ray 3 times in this match. I hit kane with a swinging neck breaker and then my special is up and i hit him with shooting star press. He trows me off and then taker chokeslams me. while this was hapenning ray hit his 619 on kane but taker stoped that pin. Then i get behind taker as ray does a posom pin and i do a role up pin. It was cool because it was like they both got pinned at the same time.

[quote name='chucho' post='5147940' date='Oct 17 2008, 05:37 PM']What was a match that you manage to win when you thought you couldnt?

I was in a Tag Team Match with Ray Mysterio and My caw Evan bourne Vs the Brothers of destruction in a tornado tag. As you can probaly know Cruserweights get damage really fast so both my characters where in orange by the time the match was 4 Minutes and i only had kane in yellow. The match went on and i had to save ray 3 times in this match. I hit kane with a swinging neck breaker and then my special is up and i hit him with shooting star press. He trows me off and then taker chokeslams me. while this was hapenning ray hit his 619 on kane but taker stoped that pin. Then i get behind taker as ray does a posom pin and i do a role up pin. It was cool because it was like they both got pinned at the same time.[/quote]
I was in tag team match online.
I was Orton, my partner was Edge and I don't remember who our opponents was.
I guess they had some 100 overall caws and they spammed high damage moves.
I had like orange limb damage and my partner had red.
And our opponents had orange/red.
I managed to store a fighting style, and I had chose Showman as 1st fighting style.
My opponent tried to grapple me, but I reversed and stole his finisher and pinned him. :P
I've had many matches like this. >_<

I was playing a game where I took my strongest Diva (lols) and got her to a 90, then I took on Undertaker and Kane. Midway during the match, I was orange on the head and chest. Kane had a yellow head, and Taker had a orange stomach. I went to the outside and Taker tombstone'd me, I knew I was in trouble, I had a red head, and KO'd on the outside. Kane threw me in, and Taker picked me up and tried for a for a Chokeslam, luckly, I hit a counter, hit a Stunner, and while Kane taunted, I pinned Taker for teh win!

[quote name='save.us_RickRoll' post='5148095' date='Oct 17 2008, 05:40 PM']I was playing a game where I took my strongest Diva (lols) and got her to a 90, then I took on Undertaker and Kane. Midway during the match, I was orange on the head and chest. Kane had a yellow head, and Taker had a orange stomach. I went to the outside and Taker tombstone'd me, I knew I was in trouble, I had a red head, and KO'd on the outside. Kane threw me in, and Taker picked me up and tried for a for a Chokeslam, luckly, I hit a counter, hit a Stunner, and while Kane taunted, I pinned Taker for teh win![/quote]

Hahah ownage.

***THE FOLLOWING THING HAPPENED ONLINE, AND MADE ME FEEL CHEAP :D***

It was a 2v2 tornado tag, me and my pal vs two ppl. My pal got frozen, and after a while getting handed they went for a finisher (Big boot 2). It missed and hit one of them. I threw the other guy out and pinned the other one.

I was kinda proud of the Edge-levels of oppurtunism :D

I didn't exaclty win but I almost defied the odds yesterday.

My cousin came over and he told he just wona match on day of rekoning that was Big show against trish(he was big show). I said it was sad he had to sink to that level to win and he said I couldnt do better. I decided to prove him wrong so I did a handicap match of kane, mark henry, and khali vs Rey mysterio(I was Rey). in about 30 seconds of playing, my body and head meter was at red, and my legs at yellow. I knew I probably wasnt going to win so I started messing around. the second I stood up I ran out sice and made Kane and Henry follow me. Since Khali was still in I ran in the ring and did reys running bulldog thing. then henry ran inside and Kane and khali followed me. henry started tauneted taunting so i did a cross body and ran outside. I did that till they were all red on there head meter. then I walked in stated fighting fairly. I think there was a glitch because I got choke slammed and khali bombed and I still kicked out. I 619'ed Khali, but Kane stopped the pin. I threw Khali out, arm dragged kane and then Henry reverses my 619 attempt. the reversal gave him full momentum so he did the world strongest slam. Kane gets up and pins me. so I lost. I got All my opponents to bleed, but I was the first to bleed. It was a fun match, but my cousin wasnt convinced that I am better than him.

EDIT: oh and it was on legend difficulty and not online.

Haha. I was in a triple threat match with one fair guy and one cheap guy. The cheap guy spammed Spear 3, Jumping Knee Attack (the one who Triple H has in his moveset). Anyways, he spammed fof and rampage also. He did about 3-4 tombstones on me, and some chokeslams on the other guy. He never pinned us, he just taunted. He started to get pretty much damage, so he beat the ref down all of the time so neither of us could pin him. I tried to do some Cradle Pin's when i was standing behind him but the ref was down. And the fair guy also. At the end of the match, he put rampage on and beat the other guy down. When his rampage was over, i hit the cheap dude a bit until i got finnisher. Then i did the Three Amigos, and pinned him xD.

[quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5164083' date='Oct 21 2008, 02:46 AM']Haha. I was in a triple threat match with one fair guy and one cheap guy. The cheap guy spammed Spear 3, Jumping Knee Attack (the one who Triple H has in his moveset). Anyways, he spammed fof and rampage also. He did about 3-4 tombstones on me, and some chokeslams on the other guy. He never pinned us, he just taunted. He started to get pretty much damage, so he beat the ref down all of the time so neither of us could pin him. I tried to do some Cradle Pin's when i was standing behind him but the ref was down. And the fair guy also. At the end of the match, he put rampage on and beat the other guy down. When his rampage was over, i hit the cheap dude a bit until i got finnisher. Then i did the Three Amigos, and pinned him xD.[/quote]

lol u owned him XD
with a simple move that i owuldnt classify as a finsiher XD

yes well i was playign with my friend and we were beign my tag team caws XD
we were up aginst kahli and mark henry even with my strognest caw i have trouble fightign them XD
well while my friend was in teh rign fightign mark henry(my friend was my cruiser weight caw) i just went and beat the hell out of kali then did my finisher XD
and he still got up so i just beat hi mup again he did my finisher again and he still got up
so i beat up him a thrid time got my finisher threw him in teh ring did my spear finisher(goldbergs one XD)
but here the bad thing i acidently did it on my friend cuz henry had hi mnear kahli >.<
and well i had to break up rhe pin >.<
then pick pu my friend then get ot my corner so he could tag me in >.<
so close but he didnt make it >.<
so i knock out the ref ot a chair
hit henry over the head and made him bleed but he wasnt down very long
but lucky my firned tag mne in XD
we still lost the match though (lol typos XD)

At my friends house,

Tag Team Steel Cage, my friend just climbed out in seconds, and I was in there getting raped by the other two guys while my friend was laughing his ass off next to me.

Eventually (I was Orton) I hit one of the guys with the Super Dirty Move, and seconds later hit the other with an RKO, and climbed out

Archived