*Offical* Demo Topic

WWE_Rulez_Corbett

Post All Reviews, Thoughts, Videos, Comments On this *Official* Demo Topic Here! Stop Flooding Forums.
UPDATE: 21/10/08

Yes, The demo is out right now, but i'm afraid for xbox 360 owners, it is not for the 360. It's an exclusive for the Playstation3.

Thanks. Oh By the Way Mods can close this topic after the game is released as the demo will not mean anything then.
There will be Matches going up on: www.youtube.com/SVRUltimate.

I think the disc version comes out very soon (probably within the next few days), and the downloadable version will be out about a week after.

That's how it was last year so I expect the same thing.

As far as character selection:
- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- Undertaker
- Chris Jericho
- Kane
- Triple H
- Matt Hardy
- Jeff Hardy
- Paul London
- Brian Kendrick

... with the Match type selection of Singles or Tag.

That's all I expect. Enough to hold us over 'til the game is out.

[quote name='Neomic' post='5143661' date='Oct 16 2008, 01:04 PM']I think the disc version comes out very soon (probably within the next few days), and the downloadable version will be out about a week after.

- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- Undertaker
- Chris Jericho
- Kane
- Triple H
- Matt Hardy
- Jeff Hardy
- Paul London
- Brian Kendrick

That's all I expect. Enough to hold us over 'til the game is out.[/quote]

LMAO...10 guys? Try 4. :lol:

It will probably be Mysterio, Cena, Orton and Undertaker. Same as last year.

[quote name='Generations' post='5143770' date='Oct 16 2008, 06:47 PM'][quote name='Neomic' post='5143661' date='Oct 16 2008, 01:04 PM']I think the disc version comes out very soon (probably within the next few days), and the downloadable version will be out about a week after.

- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- Undertaker
- Chris Jericho
- Kane
- Triple H
- Matt Hardy
- Jeff Hardy
- Paul London
- Brian Kendrick

That's all I expect. Enough to hold us over 'til the game is out.[/quote]

LMAO...10 guys? Try 4. :lol:

It will probably be Mysterio, [s]Cena,[/s] Orton and Undertaker. Same as last year.
[/quote]

It was Mysterio, Orton, Undertaker and Bobby Lashley

[quote name='WWE_Rulez_Corbett' post='5143405' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:26 PM'][quote name='®andom' post='5143398' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:25 PM']from waht ive heard....there isnt gonna be one released[/quote]
THEN YOUR DEAF, go to brain williams interview there
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][center]No need to be a ass.....& to add, things change....so there is a big possibilty there won't be a demo....[/center][/color]

[quote name='1chuckle5' post='5143481' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:57 AM']there is only going to be a disk demo for PS3 but xbox will have a downloadable 1.

If you dont believe me i dont care go to your nearest game stop for proof![/quote]
they could have a disk and download for the ps3 because the playstation store is gonna update today afternoon :)

[quote name='andstuff08' post='5143846' date='Oct 16 2008, 06:11 PM'][quote name='1chuckle5' post='5143481' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:57 AM']there is only going to be a disk demo for PS3 but xbox will have a downloadable 1.

If you dont believe me i dont care go to your nearest game stop for proof![/quote]
they could have a disk and download for the ps3 because the playstation store is gonna update today afternoon :)
[/quote]
finally they are updating it? ermm what time in america will they, cus i'm in england soo yanoo

Archived