How do you make someone submit?

Bloody Jack

[quote name='.:MtH:.' post='5141970' date='Oct 16 2008, 12:16 PM']I'm trying all sorts of submissions but no matter what my opponent doesn't tap out. Does their entire body have to be red or does it just take a REALLY long time to do or what?[/quote]

Nah man, just for example, make your opponents torso red (mid section), and use something simple like ss boston crab and keep pulling the right analog stick and they will tap. (Giving that Give Up is on)

dude ive made people tap from no damage at all.

it depends upon 2 things ....
yourself and whos ever controling the other guy.

its also damage specific

a figure 4 will have no effect on someone with healthy legs so learn which finishers hurt which bit.

that said if you have a poor submission wriggler and you wear them down a while by straining AND resting .... if you do a full wrench after long enough they will submit

on the other hand if the torso is red and you do a torso sub a full length pull should do it

[quote name='TheKendrick' post='5143223' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:35 PM'][quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5143206' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:26 PM']My friend made a guy submit when he only had yellow body.[/quote]
I've done that several times.
[/quote]

I was talking about you, lol.

[quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5143237' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:48 PM'][quote name='TheKendrick' post='5143223' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:35 PM'][quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5143206' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:26 PM']My friend made a guy submit when he only had yellow body.[/quote]
I've done that several times.
[/quote]

I was talking about you, lol.
[/quote]
I know.

[quote name='The Hardyz Protégé' post='5143269' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:30 PM']i say this at risk of being shouted at...

only ss moves can make your opponent tap out... just incase you didnt know...[/quote]

i must say that might be one of the most influential replies of the topic which we all missed, he said hes been trying all sorts of submissions.

all sorts of submission moves will not submit anyone ... only ss - quite right to say so lol.

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5143329' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:58 PM'][quote name='The Hardyz Protégé' post='5143269' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:30 PM']i say this at risk of being shouted at...

only ss moves can make your opponent tap out... just incase you didnt know...[/quote]

i must say that might be one of the most influential replies of the topic which we all missed, he said hes been trying all sorts of submissions.

all sorts of submission moves will not submit anyone ... only ss - quite right to say so lol.
[/quote]
lol, thats why im here :)

well then that is most definitly your problem

if it aint struggle submission it will never submit anyone .... it will just damage your opponant.

it really sucks if you make a caw or kurt angle, tazz or samoa joe etc and ur finisher wont submit the opponant but its just a down point of the game.

Archived