Check this out

Ironic

[b][/b][color="#006400"][/color]font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]

About a month ago I had a full set of 30 CAWs which I made from this website. It a combination of 20 TNA guys and 10 WWE guys, all guys currently active on their respective rosters.

Well, at that time I decided to buy a memory unit (xbox360) so I could make more CAWS. Being as this was my first time doing that I totally screwed it up and I deleted my ENTIRE SVR08 SAVE........dumbass!!

SO I had to start aaaaallll over, so I did and beat the game, got all the titles, all the unlockables and whatnot. Then an idea crossed my mind. What if I made an entire CAW set of 30 jobbers until I decide who I want to remake from the last time. Then and there I decided NOT to remake any TNA guys.

That was then and this is now, and my current CAW set is 16 real wrestlers:

Vladimir Kozlov, Chris Jericho, Mike Knox, Evan Bourne, Big Show, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Miz, Ted Dibiase Jr, Manu, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, MVP(black n purple), Carlito(smackdown attire), Primo Colon.

This is how its gonna go down! Whenever I feel like making a new wrestler (which I have a full set in mind) the only way I delete a jobber is :

1. I take the bottom six guys I dont like and put them in an ARMAGEDDON HELL IN A CELL and the one who gets pinned is up for elimination.

2. That one loser will face a random superstar in a buried alive match after they been buried alive they will get deleted, bringing in a new WWE superstar.

Next in line:

R-truth, Beth Pheonix, Victoria, Maryse, Jamie Noble, Duece, Ricky Ortiz, Jack Swagger, Layla, Natalya, Hawkins, Ryder, Boogeyman, Jesse and Festus

I know, I know, its kind of lame but I'm just trying to make it fun until 09 drops.

Please comment! Thank you for your time.

[quote name='Moonlight Drive' post='5140353' date='Oct 16 2008, 08:04 AM'][b][/b][color="#006400"][/color]font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]

About a month ago I had a full set of 30 CAWs which I made from this website. It a combination of 20 TNA guys and 10 WWE guys, all guys currently active on their respective rosters.

Well, at that time I decided to buy a memory unit (xbox360) so I could make more CAWS. Being as this was my first time doing that I totally screwed it up and I deleted my ENTIRE SVR08 SAVE........dumbass!!

SO I had to start aaaaallll over, so I did and beat the game, got all the titles, all the unlockables and whatnot. Then an idea crossed my mind. What if I made an entire CAW set of 30 jobbers until I decide who I want to remake from the last time. Then and there I decided NOT to remake any TNA guys.

That was then and this is now, and my current CAW set is 16 real wrestlers:

Vladimir Kozlov, Chris Jericho, Mike Knox, Evan Bourne, Big Show, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Miz, Ted Dibiase Jr, Manu, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, MVP(black n purple), Carlito(smackdown attire), Primo Colon.

This is how its gonna go down! Whenever I feel like making a new wrestler (which I have a full set in mind) the only way I delete a jobber is :

1. I take the bottom six guys I dont like and put them in an ARMAGEDDON HELL IN A CELL and the one who gets pinned is up for elimination.

2. That one loser will face a random superstar in a buried alive match after they been buried alive they will get deleted, bringing in a new WWE superstar.

Next in line:

R-truth, Beth Pheonix, Victoria, Maryse, Jamie Noble, Duece, Ricky Ortiz, Jack Swagger, Layla, Natalya, Hawkins, Ryder, Boogeyman, Jesse and Festus

I know, I know, its kind of lame but I'm just trying to make it fun until 09 drops.

Please comment! Thank you for your time.[/quote]

A buried alive match wit COM vs COM? Leave it a few days haha thats gonna take for f ing ever

[quote name='Moonlight Drive' post='5141288' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:15 AM']No I'm sorry in the Buried Alive Match, I play the WWE superstar who demolishes the jobber.

The only com vs com match is the hell in a cell.

My bad![/quote]

Thats ok, I wish you could be in a armageddon hell in a cell online... but no, only four players at once :fedup:

Archived