How to Reverse Struggle Submissions

Perfect*Ending

To help improve SvR players, I made a video on one of the most frequently asked questions, how to reverse/escape struggle submissions (SS).

The video is 9 minutes long. I made it detailed and technical.

Quite some interesting things found. Even if you know all about SS escapes, it's still worth a watch. Some things found might surprise you. If you don't know how escapes work, this video will be it.

It's 9 minutes, but it's fully worth a watch. Hopefully, you will understand it much better after watching. A 9-minute tutorial will save you much frustration online. You will know why so many people have trouble escaping it. The mechanism is technical.

Enjoy, and I hope you can find use for this video.

For other SvR demo videos I made, visit [url="http://www.Youtube.com/perfectending"]www.YouTube.com/PerfectEnding.[/url]

I learned a lot from that... the one problem is that when I'm playing with friends, they're often holding the analogue stick from before the submission actually starts until the submission breaks or I tap. Would you suggest anything for this, being the struggle submission aficionado that you are, or would you say this is unavoidable?

[quote name='EmelioSandells' post='5174143' date='Oct 22 2008, 04:02 PM']I learned a lot from that... the one problem is that when I'm playing with friends, they're often holding the analogue stick from before the submission actually starts until the submission breaks or I tap. Would you suggest anything for this, being the struggle submission aficionado that you are, or would you say this is unavoidable?[/quote]

Sir, You would break up the pin far quicker by letting go when pressure is applied. You should explain this to those admirable young chaps you play with.

Also since this topic is in a really rather low reply rate may i step in and ask is this the exact same as on 09 for anyone whos has played the demo?

[quote name='Diabolic_Khaos' post='5184098' date='Oct 24 2008, 07:26 AM']Also since this topic is in a really rather low reply rate may i step in and ask is this the exact same as on 09 for anyone whos has played the demo?[/quote]
I don't know if this works 100% exactly for 09, but I know that SS will be in for 09.

Everyone is just commenting on how 09 uses this type of submission as well, but no one has actually gone in to test 09's escape mechanism. However, it should be the same. I will inspect it, since a demo for Xbox 360 is out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived