Details On Lance Cade Release, Final Raw Rating

Playing The Game

Details On Lance Cade Release, Final Raw Rating

- As reported earlier, Lance Cade was released by WWE. Shawn Michaels and Rudy Boy Gonzales trained Cade at the now closed down Texas Wrestling Academy. His relationship with Michaels is the reason he was signed and put in the feud with Chris Jericho and Michaels. Cade's last appearance on WWE television came on October 6 when he wrestled Michaels on RAW. He was scheduled for several upcoming house shows. There was no reason given why Cade was released.

- Last night's Raw drew a 3.1 rating, which is up from last week's 3.0 rating. The first hour drew a 2.99 rating, and the second hour 3.15 rating.

Credit: PWInsider.com

sort of useless information, but still.

[quote name='(-RLB-)' post='5136040' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:31 AM'][quote name='Young SkiiP' post='5135992' date='Oct 15 2008, 10:24 AM']I hate these stupid wrestling websites, giving us information we already know about and then falsely topicking them.[/quote]
[/quote]

Pardon, but the website itself didn't make a thread that has a blatant and intentionally misleading title.

[quote name='Carpenter' post='5136046' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:32 AM'][quote name='(-RLB-)' post='5136040' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:31 AM'][quote name='Young SkiiP' post='5135992' date='Oct 15 2008, 10:24 AM']I hate these stupid wrestling websites, giving us information we already know about and then falsely topicking them.[/quote]
[/quote]

Pardon, but the website itself didn't make a thread that has a blatant and intentionally misleading title.
[/quote]

The topic clearly stated that it had DETAILS on his release. They gave us details on his CAREER instead and then repeated the same stuff that they reported earlier in the end of the topic.

[quote name='Young SkiiP' post='5136738' date='Oct 15 2008, 02:08 AM'][quote name='Carpenter' post='5136046' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:32 AM'][quote name='(-RLB-)' post='5136040' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:31 AM'][quote name='Young SkiiP' post='5135992' date='Oct 15 2008, 10:24 AM']I hate these stupid wrestling websites, giving us information we already know about and then falsely topicking them.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The topic clearly stated that it had DETAILS on his release. They gave us details on his CAREER instead and then repeated the same stuff that they reported earlier in the end of the topic.
[/quote]

I know that. I was saying that you shouldn't blame the website for this kind of shit happening.

[quote name='The O.M.B' post='5137765' date='Oct 15 2008, 07:40 AM']Maybe Cade will go back to Japan for a while until WWE rehires him and pushes him or at least has him solidly on TV before never seeing him again.[/quote]
[url="http://i33.tinypic.com/141skcp.jpg"]Sounds familiar[/url]...

[quote name='Generations' post='5137652' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:18 PM'][quote name='.Broken' post='5137624' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:00 AM']I hope TNA doesn't try to pick him up >.<[/quote]

Lance Cade is a great wrestler. What would be wrong with TNA picking him up?
[/quote]
Rather then just trying to get former WWE superstars, TNA needs to push some of their original talent. Otherwise soon they'll end up being a watered down WWE. I'm not denying that Cade is a great wrestler, I'm just saying TNA needs to take advantage of their current roster. Cade will probably be re-signed sometime down the line, like Cryme Tyme.

Archived