Is there any plan to have a Saints Row 2 section?

GAMESHARQ

[quote name='JαуTG' post='5134448' date='Oct 14 2008, 03:42 PM']The site was founded more on wrestler rather than characters, mind you we don't want tens of topics in the Gaming Zone if this "CAC" mode is very popular. So I'm 50-50 on the idea.[/quote]

I know this site was founded on wrestling, hence the name CAW. But I've seen formulas posted here for characters that are non-wrestlers. For anyone who is not aware, Saints Row 2 has 2 Hulk Hogan taunts. I'd love a Hulk Hogan formula to go with them.

Also, I don't know of any other sites on the web that have Saints Row 2 formulas. If you had a section for it, you'd probably be the only one and it could help promote your site more. Just my 2 cents.

The best time to start a section is in the hype of a game, so the section can go through the hype and the release. Even though GTA IV section was started after the release, it'd make way more sense to start the section a few weeks before release.

Plus, Saints Row 2 isn't nearly as popular as GTA IV. The GTA IV section was made because everyone was hyping it. Saints Row 2 isn't being talked about nearly was much as GTA IV was.

You are correct, but games like FIFA09 also have in-depth character creation modes, but they do not recieve their own sections. Overall I cannot see this idea going ahead, as the game isn't the most popular unlike GTA4 which there was so much hype for, thus reasoning for a section for it to be created :)

[quote name='Scribble' post='5151343' date='Oct 18 2008, 03:57 AM']You are correct, but games like FIFA09 also have in-depth character creation modes, but they do not recieve their own sections. Overall I cannot see this idea going ahead, as the game isn't the most popular unlike GTA4 which there was so much hype for, thus reasoning for a section for it to be created :)[/quote]
No, bad example. I highly doubt you can customize their clothing choices, customize their tattoos, or even customize their choice in glasses/sunglasses. Sport games (such as Madden, Tiger Woods, etc.) are not the same as SVR, The Sims, or SR2. So no, those types of games don't deserve a character creation section.

I'm not sure if we should make such a section just yet. First, I say we make a thread dedicated to SR2's character creation mode and then if it really takes off (maybe around 10 pages) we can make a section for it.

[quote name='The Notorious L.I.O.' post='5161340' date='Oct 19 2008, 06:52 PM']Nah I'm not feeling a Saints Row 2 section. It would be more appropriate to do a Gears of War 2 section.[/quote]

Nobody really talks about Gears either..lol If anything gets its own section it should be LittleBigPlanet

Archived