Lock...

WillJobforFood.

[quote name='The Evil Dr. Sponge' post='5134702' date='Oct 15 2008, 05:20 AM'][b]Christian is awful tbh[/b] and change X-Pacs eyes[/quote]
No offense but what's wrong with you?
First you comment without giving constructive suggestions then
from out of the blue you say I'm a stalker when I don't even know you.

Really man, next time give me constructive feedback and please
don't accuse me of something I didn't do

[quote name='The Number 7' post='5138128' date='Oct 15 2008, 07:01 PM'][quote name='The Evil Dr. Sponge' post='5134702' date='Oct 14 2008, 10:20 PM']Christian is awful tbh and change X-Pacs eyes[/quote]
Agreed..

btw mafiaman how many formulas have you released? i've never seen any.
[/quote]
posted 2, i might just post face forms only since i'm anticipating the release of 09

you know i really like your old christian caw...the one in your sig...anychance of form for it?? oo and btw loving the jericho any chance of form for him too?

oo i love the d...d...delo brown thats his name any chance of form again?? i really like the face and would like to experiment to make his current attire

Guest GoreMachine
I think u need to tweak X-Pac's eyes abit more everything else looks good on him but the eye's he looks kinda chinese so try and fix that if u can also.

Never saw Kane wearing a pink attire. All CAWs are really nice, especially Jericho, I like him alot. X-Pac needs eye changing. Kane & Jericho are the best ones IMO. Christian's eyebrows look odd and Kane looks too skinny. Kane's Survivor Series attire was red, just checked

[quote name='-Unknown-' post='5145395' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:31 PM'][quote name='Stricken' post='5145284' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:17 PM']Kane's Attire:

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/714d1j.jpg[/img][/quote]
As red as the strawberry I ate.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's red, not pink ;)

most of these are wonderful as i said before but you need to work on...kanes attire to red...x pacs eyes to not be asian....and well i think you should use your edge and christian thats in your sig becuz i love that christian better then this one...btw any chance of formula for edge and christian?? only face forms...such as make up hair scars piercing morphing and anything else put on the head

Archived