Im Leaving

CodeBr3akerY2J

Hey guys..... I'm Leaving :( . Ive been getting addicted to wrestling games as far as I'm concerned. My parents keep telling me to stop but somehow I persuade them into letting me play games. Most of you cant play for a month or so and still be alright with it. But I can't. I have to play at least a half hour to slow down quickly from playing. But sometimes i play for six hours straight. No break at all, keeping from going to the bathroom, just nonstop playing. I think you could probably wounder my excitement when TNA came out. But I couldn't.... I couldn't get it, I wanted to but... i just couldn't. I want to know what you people think.

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5130490' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:21 PM']ktxhbai? and im addicted to the game not the site[/quote] I'm saying, if your so addicted to wrestling games then  why do you have the time to come to this site and post about this thinking anybody would care?

This is sad. All your asking for is attention. Nobody cares..

I don't understand the logic of this topic. You say you are leaving, then you say you are addicted to games, but you want us to convince you not to leave? If you are so addicted to games, what makes you think we can convince you to stay here?

I dont want to convince you.

You barely have any posts, therefore you havent made much of an impact on this forum, and I doubt you will as Ive never seen any of your posts/topic.

And this topic is stupid, makes me think you just want attention.

Sorry if I am wrong, but for all I care you can leave.

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5130479' date='Oct 13 2008, 04:19 PM']you see.. my brother and i share this account. i am 11 my brother is 17[/quote]
Has your schoolwork suffered from playing the game?

If not then I believe you should just tell them that you like playing it. If you could manage outside life then you should be able to enjoy your free time however you choose to.

[quote name='EdGasm' post='5130575' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:33 PM'][quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5130479' date='Oct 13 2008, 04:19 PM']you see.. my brother and i share this account. i am 11 my brother is 17[/quote]
Has your schoolwork suffered from playing the game?

If not then I believe you should just tell them that you like playing it. If you could manage outside life then you should be able to enjoy your free time however you choose to.
[/quote]

it has been suffering.. i should leave then?

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5130556' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:30 PM']who told you to come to this topic?[/quote]

You did, the title says Convince Me, so naturally people enter. Seriously, I really dont care if you are 11, 11 is old enough to make your own decisions, especially one as simple as leaving an internet forum, and even easier, in your case, to leave an internet forum you arent even active on.

Archived