Which Diva.vision do you prefer

ʟᴜsʜʜ

Definetly SmackDown.

They put on consistently decent matches, and dont have the same match week after week unlike RAW, which is always Mickie vs Beth or something like that.

+ SmackDown has the hotter divas :P

[color="#0000ff"][b][i][u]SmackDown! Women's division

Pros
[/u][/i][/b][list]
[*][color="#000000"]Longer, Better Quality Matches[/color]
[*][color="#000000"]Better Storylines and Gimmicks[/color]
[*][color="#000000"]Aren't Overshadowed[/color]
[*][color="#000000"]Fresher Talent (The Bella Twins, Michelle, Natalya, Maryse, ect.)[/color]
[*][color="#000000"]All Women (no matter the experience level) are able to put on decent, watchable matches.[/color]
[/list][/color][color="#000000"][b][i][u][color="#0000ff"]Cons[/color][/u][/i][/b]

[list]
[*]Butterfly-styled Championship
[/list]
[b][i][u]
[color="#ff0000"]Raw Women's division

Pros[/color][/u][/i][/b]

[list]
[*]Realistic, Legit-looking Championship
[*]Plenty of Women with potential to be great (Mickie, Beth, Candice, Kelly, Melina, ect.)
[/list][b][i][u][color="#ff0000"]Cons[/color][/u][/i][/b]

[list]
[*]Short, Low quality matches
[*]No storylines and/or gimmicks (for most)
[*]Always Overshadowed in some way or form
[*]Talent is used horribly wrong (that's pretty much every Raw Diva)
[*]Veiwed as secondary-status to everything
[*]No Fan-Connections (dead silent matches)
[/list]
Hmm...hard decision, isn't it? :P SmackDown!'s Womens's divison easily wins this one. It's a shame that the division on the flagship show is booked like shit. Hopefully it gets better soon...

[/color]

SmackDown. I personally don't care for most of the women there besides Maryse, Natalya, and Victoria (2 of who have become jobbers), but the matches are booked better.

RAW has a ton of potential and if WWE had a brain, the RAW women could kill SD in feuds and in terms of the talent pool, RAW > SmackDown. But unfortunately, WWE doesn't know how to book a feud. Candice/Beth seems to be taking a little break, killing off all of the heat and "buildup" on it and then they overshadow a divas match with stupid, corny talking/shouting on commentary.

The divas on RAW are filler and it's a shame because this division could be the best if it was booked right.

SD for me, I used to get so hyped up to see what happened on RAW with the divas and recently it's just been a bit crappy, so I gave SD's division as chance and I think SD's division is better because each diva brings something different and are fresher than the RAW divas, I think if WWE gave the divas on RAW a good storyline/feud it would make the RAW division better. I still like all the divas though.

Smackdowns division is so much better at the moment.

You have Natalya and Victoria who are great all round wrestlers (even though jobbers atm - like all good wrestlers, note Jillian and Katie Lea on raw). Michelle has improved so much since her debut and can also put on great matches. Maryse has also improved heaps and her chsracter has developed a long way. Brie Bella has shown a lot in her short stay and has really become something with not much training. Maria is okay...... lol.

Where as raw there talent are overshadowed, they are filler matches and have no stortylines.

At the moment I would have to say Smackdown. Smackdown's divas always seem to get the right amount of time to showcase their talent. I mean if RAW pushed the right people and gave the divas a decent amount of time to put on quality matches, I think RAW could outshine Smackdown but as of now they are not so Smackdown is my preffered division.

SD!
Raw has the ability to put on better matches but they aren't. They're matches are over shadowed. And they have bad booking also no storylines. SD! has storylines. They give their divas time to pout on a good match. And even thought its taped and I read spoilers Im always excited to see what happened. So Smackdown by miles.

Smackdown is my choice like most people as I'm loving the twin storyline right now as it could come out to be something different.
I know that they have the stupid looking title there but all women are putting hard work into the division and I really love watching Smackdown to see what happens every week.

[center][i]Tbh i really prefer Smackdown recently. The twin angle and Maryse/McCool fued have been really good. Good matches have been coming out of it , but RAW ones are just TOO overshadowed. I mean Kelly Vs. Jillian WAS agood match , it was ruined with Morrison , Miz & Cryme Tyme , which is a shame because both divas did good.[/i][/center]

[center]Smackdown by far.

They have better storylines than RAW. I do think that the Candice/Beth feud could be great if they just used it right. Smackdown has fresher faces that haven't been around for a long time. The Raw division is booked really bad. The Raw division has shorter botchier matches than smackdown. Smackdown matches are longer matches and the fans get behind them. Even though smackdown add in cheers to the matches you still see people watching the match. Raw fans get up and go to the bathroom during the diva matches I noticed. So basically what I'm saying is that the Smackdown women's division is better than RAW's.[/center]

Archived