WCW 1996 New World Order

billwagon

Updated download link: [url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=473286"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=473286[/url]

Just click proceed to download page and it should work. I tried it twice and it worked both times.

Roster:

Hall
Nash
Konnan
Knobbs
Saggs

Rocco Rock
Johnny Grunge
The Giant
Savage
DDP

Booker T
Stevie Ray
Arn Anderson
Meng
Barbarian

Misterio Jr.
Ultimo Dragon
Dean Malenko
R. Steiner
S. Steiner

Sting
Luger
Psycosis
Mongo
Piper

K. Sullivan
Disco Inferno
Eddie Guerrerro
Hawk
Animal

I will use the Hogan's, Jericho, and Benoit already in game

As always there will be created PPV's. Every caw is already created and I just need to compile the save. Should take until Wednesday.

Save was finished this morning. Please leave feedback if you try it. I am thinking about doing a 1997 save but I will probably take a break first. I will release my Old School 1975-1984 save as soon as Ryno is done with Afa and Sika and I create PPV's for it.

My favorite things on the WCW 1996 save:

1. The entrance of Hogan, Hall, and Nash together is awesome and brings back memories.

2. Faces of Fear are fun to use. I love using that version of Barbarian.

3. Battle Royals with Ultimo, Misterio Jr., Psychosis, and Eddie Guerrerro.

4. Putting Hollywood to sleep at Starrcade with Piper.

Dude I hate this site sometimes. I get PM after PM asking for things and I only get feedback from a couple of you guys and I really appreciate it but for most of you, I am sick of you.

I pmed somebody who requested a Kofi Kingston CAW that I could send him my safe that had one on it and he asked me why I was too lazy to post the formula instead. WTF!!! Man I am sick of stuff like that. I will create an address group in my e-mail account and send group e-mails from now on when I finish a save but I am done posting here other than to list future saves. If you want to be on that list just pm me your e-mail address. I am sorry if you have sent them to me before but please do it again if you want future saves and I will add you.

I am not a great CAW maker like Wolfgang, Zurick, Ryno, Billskie, Enthb, CAWrisma, and countless other great ones but I do work hard on the saves and do my best on the ones I make myself. It takes a ton of time to put these things out. You wouldn't believe how many negative PM's I get and how little positive feedback I get other than from a few of you consistently. To those who appreciate what I do your welcome and I appreciate your feedback and to everybody else .........

Sorry for the lateness of this post,but today is the first time that I've had time to try it out.This is a really fun save with the NWO and the cruisers are a nice addition too.There's only one thing that I would maybe change,and that is some of the cruisers attributes are a little high in relation to the main event guys.Great job as usual and thanks for the save.

[quote name='billwagon' post='5116399' date='Oct 11 2008, 10:53 AM']Download link: [url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=472210"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=472210[/url]

Just click proceed to download page and it should work. I tried it twice and it worked both times.

Roster:

Hall
Nash
Konnan
Knobbs
Saggs

Rocco Rock
Johnny Grunge
The Giant
Savage
DDP

Booker T
Stevie Ray
Arn Anderson
Meng
Barbarian

Misterio Jr.
Ultimo Dragon
Dean Malenko
R. Steiner
S. Steiner

Sting
Luger
Psycosis
Mongo
Piper

K. Sullivan
Disco Inferno
Eddie Guerrerro
Hawk
Animal

I will use the Hogan's, Jericho, and Benoit already in game

As always there will be created PPV's. Every caw is already created and I just need to compile the save. Should take until Wednesday.[/quote]

Thanks for the save. As usual, good job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='McB8n' post='5295150' date='Nov 13 2008, 02:09 AM'][quote name='billwagon' post='5248255' date='Nov 4 2008, 02:28 PM']I changed Macho Man's attire and posted a new download. I was watching Halloween Havoc 1996 and decided to update this save with a second version.[/quote]

Great job on Macho Man's attire!
[/quote] Coould you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Also post this in .psv format for the PS3???

• 2 years later...

Archived