TNA iMPACT! To be released on Next-Gen Consoles

Guest RJT

Guest .:CAW is RAW:.
[i]Credit: gamesforwrestling.com[/i]

[quote]Midway Games Inc have now announced that TNA iMPACT! will be released on all consoles, including the next-gen consoles such as the Playstation 3 and XBOX 360. Also revealed was the release date, which will be sometime in Mid-2007.

The first real screenshots and videos will be released at E3 in May, where Midway are planning to show a preview of the new game.

But Midway have faced problems lately. Midway Games announced a $110 Million Loss in 2005. So this may effect the TNA Game. Midway Games is now relying on its Mortal Kombat series to counter the loss's, so Midway may consider hyping the TNA Game as well.

More updates to come in the next month.[/quote]

Guest Confusion210
hopefully it's one to look forward to now. i'm glad it's on playstation aswell.. one of my friends told me about this a few weeks ago and said it was on pc only :rolleyes:

I'm a little worried over the fact that Midway is reporting a loss in profit. That usually signals cancelation of expected titles, and/or selling off licences. I really hope we can get the TNA game, because I would love to see if they can provide an alternative to the THQ's WWE games.

they probably wouldnt do that Ultimate X match because it would be waaay complicated and the company has lost money aswell so they might not be able to do it. but it would be a great game when it comes out im sure

the game should have every wrestler on the roster since TNA's roster is smaller than the WWE's, it should have a decent CAW mode, good mo-capped moves (possibly by the superstars themselves, that would be great) the Ultimate X match, and the battle royals where the last 2 people left have to score a pinfall to win...and a decent Story mode...

Guest .:CAW is RAW:.
[quote name='phantasm' post='37841' date='Mar 5 2006, 05:51 AM']i really dont know what to think midway and wrestling games i dont think its gonna mix[/quote]

Mortal Kombat?

*Travels to the future to play the game*

* Returns*
Midway director: well, is it any good?
Me: Let me put it this way, if you see a suspicious character that looks like alex shelley videoing you in six months, call the cops
MD: ?
ME: he is a spy for konami and they steal the games idea but name it roh and release it earlier so then you look like you stole it.

Archived