3 Moveset questions

JLRAVER

[quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5115142' date='Oct 11 2008, 05:01 AM']I think The Last Call is only for powerhouses.[/quote]

i'm talking about the standing grapple kick to the head move.

for the low blows what fighting style(s) would they be in to be done as regular moves instead of finishers?

also does a female caw have to be a light heavyweight or heavyweight to be able to use the Widow's Peak?

[quote name='JLRAVER' post='5117370' date='Oct 11 2008, 07:46 PM'][quote name='#1 Kane Fan' post='5115142' date='Oct 11 2008, 05:01 AM']I think The Last Call is only for powerhouses.[/quote]

1. i'm talking about the standing grapple kick to the head move.

for the low blows what fighting style(s) would they be in to be done as regular moves instead of finishers?

2. also does a female caw have to be a light heavyweight or heavyweight to be able to use the Widow's Peak?
[/quote]

1. You asked if The Last Call is only a regular move for powerhouses, and i said that i think so. I forgot to say as a regular move but i edited my post.

2. I think you can use the Widows Peak both as a light heavyweight and a heavyweight.

[quote name='JLRAVER' post='5113820' date='Oct 11 2008, 03:00 AM']1. is the Last Call only in the Powerhouse Fighting Style Category as a regular move?
2. are any of the Low Blows a regular move in the Dirty Fighting Style Category or just finishers?
3. is the Kick to the Head grapple move out of the game?[/quote]
1. Yes
2. You can't have Low Blows as regular move, only "Punch To Groin" and "Knee To Groin" on ground and you need Dirty Fighting Style for that.
3. If you talk about the ground grapple, it's in game.

Archived