super smash bros

what new guys would u like to see in the next game which is comin out for the new nitendo i belive

wario i dont know y hes not in his moves are pretty easy

B big punch
B<> a thump
B^V a butt smash

walugi i dontm reall like him but hes cool too see i dont reall no his moves
maybe conker eventhough hes xbox now
didy kong definatly to team with donkey
banjoo kazooi how eva u say his name
the donkey baby guys
the alligator guys from donkey kong

post who u would like to see

jos B yea but nthey could make them cause itendo relaeses sonic games and yes it hink sonic,shadow,tails.knucles,that prfessor guy,and tails would own that would be a great add

no dont get rid of the pokemon there good i mean

mewtwo is definatly good and over worthy to make hte game
pikachu meh but he was in the 64 1 so hes guna stay
pichu they should get rid of him cause hes just a little pikachu
jigglypuff is allright and could float so him and kurby could team ( srry i put them in stables sumtimes :D )

[quote name='Jos-B' post='451800' date='Aug 5 2006, 10:30 PM']Sonic and/or Tails would be super bad-ass, now that Sega isn't a console maker anymore, their characters are no longer console-exclusive.[/quote]
Nintendo Power did a april fools joke with the original smashbros saying you could get them... i tried for hours and then to my dimay they said it was a joke... bastards... :D

but i think they should keep every character from previous games and then add new ones.

i agree with banjo-kazooie, that game was an all time best seller. I also think nintendo shouuld throw some surprises a us (much like Solid Snake!!!!)

finaly cut back on the pokemon, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pikachu are fine but adding all the other playable ones are pointless.

[quote name='xxxlonewolfxxx' post='459772' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:24 AM'][quote name='Jos-B' post='451800' date='Aug 5 2006, 10:30 PM']
Sonic and/or Tails would be super bad-ass, now that Sega isn't a console maker anymore, their characters are no longer console-exclusive.[/quote]
Nintendo Power did a april fools joke with the original smashbros saying you could get them... i tried for hours and then to my dimay they said it was a joke... bastards... :D

but i think they should keep every character from previous games and then add new ones.

i agree with banjo-kazooie, that game was an all time best seller. I also think nintendo shouuld throw some surprises a us (much like Solid Snake!!!!)

finaly cut back on the pokemon, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pikachu are fine but adding all the other playable ones are pointless.
[/quote]
well that just leaves pichu and evreyone dont care about pichu

[quote name='cm neuf' post='460736' date='Aug 8 2006, 02:49 PM']yea pokemon na banjoo kazooie was an awsome game . did u guys ever hear of rampage . mabey add a monster from tht i dunno[/quote]
^^^ yea but thats not nitendo so they proably wont make the game but what about that purple guy from the metroid games they should add him in

Archived