Former Star Returning to WWE

Playing The Game

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
It looks like former WWE star, [b]Goldust (Dustin Rhodes)[/b] will be returning to WWE for the Cyber Sunday PPV on October 26.

It is unknown whether he will end up wrestling on the show or will just appear.

There is currently a poll being run on the WWE website for fans to vote for who should face current Intercontinental Champion, Santino Marella. Choices are Goldust, Roddy Piper & Honky Tonk Man, all former Intercontinental Champions.

Goldust is likely to be signing a WWE Legends contract too.

Goldust/Rhodes was last seen in TNA as Black Reign

[/url]
Goldust Vs Santino Marella anybody?

finally found link: NVM mods dont allow that link here.
globalwrestling.us

[quote name='SimplyPriceless' post='5097734' date='Oct 7 2008, 05:21 PM']it would be the best if he returned. can someone tell me how to do spoiler wraps?[/quote]

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?s=&act=legends&CODE=bbcode"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?s=&act=...amp;CODE=bbcode[/url]
Scroll down.

[quote name='*-JAMΣS' post='5097773' date='Oct 7 2008, 09:29 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
It's bound to be austin
[/quote]
Your thinking of a different match. Anyway, it's more then likely going to be [url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
The Honky Donky Man
Due to the [url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Honk-A-Meter.

[quote name='Ulтrαs.' post='5097720' date='Oct 7 2008, 10:18 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
I would love to see Goldust Back. But I think Charlie Haas will Impersonate the winner.
[/quote]

if that does happen i hope santino loses

[quote name='Mr. Conductor' post='5097909' date='Oct 7 2008, 05:46 PM'][quote name='*-JAMΣS' post='5097773' date='Oct 7 2008, 09:29 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
It's bound to be austin
[/quote]
Your thinking of a different match. Anyway, it's more then likely going to be [url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
The Honky Donky Man
Due to the [url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Honk-A-Meter.

[/quote]

Was thinking that too, but I think it would be better he didn't get voted this soon and have him come back in some fashion just when Santino is about to tie or even break the record, it would be better that way to have him keep his record intact

[quote name='SimplyPriceless' post='5097995' date='Oct 7 2008, 02:57 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
its rigged
[/quote]
It's been said by many that it isn't...

[quote name='-VENGEANCE-' post='5098014' date='Oct 7 2008, 03:00 PM'][quote name='ICEMAN H2O' post='5098010' date='Oct 7 2008, 03:59 PM']Nice to see [b]Goldust[/b] coming back! but nothin special[/quote]
[/url]
put spoiler tags.

[/quote]
You're welcome.

[quote name='SimplyPriceless' post='5098178' date='Oct 7 2008, 03:19 PM']and who says its not rigged.... WWE. of course they will say its not rigged so they rape people for money. just like match ends arent scripted right?[/quote]
Jericho mentioned it in one of his books. He had no reason to lie as he was not in the company at the time. I believe other in interviews current and former WWE wrestlers stated that it's completely up to the fans and that there is no way to prep for the match to make it look good.

Archived