*ADMINS* Feedback/Opinion Section

-Just.Dyl

[font="Tahoma"][center][b]Feedback/Opinion sub-forum in the Role-Playing-Games section. [/b]

[i]Well, I just wanted to ask the admins here at caws.ws to stick a feedback sub-forum in the Role Playing Game section. This would be able to give the role players here at caws, an idea on how they are going and how others are going. You could even post promo's show results, or even rating the Role Playing Game. Please consider this wisely, as all the role players here at caws would like it also.
Any Feedback?[/i][/center][/font]

Yeah I think its a great Idea, it would be good to hear other peoples opinions on fellow Role-Players and get feed back on your own role-playing skills and learn from more experienced members. All in all it would make people better role-players and provide better RPG's.

Well, I think it sounds like a good idea. Some RPers are really great and I think they would like to be acknowledged for it. For those that suck, but think they are good, they will soon find out the truth :lol: I guess you could say it's kinda like an RPG Report Card. I would like to see how this thing really works and when it goes up, I want to see where I rank. :P

[quote name='.Pink.â„¢' post='5095890' date='Oct 7 2008, 09:09 AM']Well, I think it sounds like a good idea. Some RPers are really great and I think they would like to be acknowledged for it. For those that suck, but think they are good, they will soon find out the truth :lol: I guess you could say it's kinda like an RPG Report Card. I would like to see how this thing really works and when it goes up, I want to see where I rank. :P[/quote]

:lol: I hope I dont fail this report card like my one at school.

Good Idea Crippler :cool:

Archived