vladimir kozlov!

R0B

and to add to what SP said, also add some low alpha stubble in their and make it greyish like Kozlovs, so use wither a goatte or Templates 17 or 18, but loos nice so far [u]:cool:[/u]

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/107jhaa.jpg[/img]

hair is too dark
hair is too pointy (maybe the dark colour makes it look sharper)
his skin is too smooh on your caw (im thinking nose to mouth likes specifically) ... more skin aging needed and it will help with a "rough" look
forehead is UBER SMOOTH i think youve covered wrinkles if so lower alpha on whats covering them up so you can just see some texture
can you raise nosteral height with out moving the tip of the nose? if so i advise you do so
can the mouth (especially bottom lip) be thinner?
angle mouth downwards more
perhaps chin is overdone - its deffo too wide and perhaps a couple clicks shorter

elbow pads .... either wrong ones or add a skin coloured oval
knee pads .... detial would ne nice .... his attire doesnt use many layers im sure you can add some detail
trunks .... there too big - thy nearly hit his belly button and around the outside of the leg is too deep try trunks 4 stylised to smallest pair (i think ur already using number 4)
boots number 2 will give you that little bump for the tongue should you want to match the refs.

i have given a large list but i do like this caw - especially face
id like to see a side view

Guest GoreMachine
Did i ever say i had 20 layers left?hmmm nope also its far from defualt my friend.Also thanks for the help RockstarAC and everyone else .Also i will not use any other persons caw i try not to do that unless i really have to...

opps sorry i thought this was mine wrong post my bad please ignore the top one ^^^^ i feel bad sorry y2j

[quote name='GoreMachine' post='5107470' date='Oct 9 2008, 07:57 PM']Did i ever say i had 20 layers left?hmmm nope also its far from defualt my friend.Also thanks for the help RockstarAC and everyone else .Also i will not use any other persons caw i try not to do that unless i really have to...

opps sorry i thought this was mine wrong post my bad please ignore the top one ^^^^ i feel bad sorry y2j[/quote]

this seems like an idiot thing i would do.

wow .... feels great when its not you for once :)

yup, we've all nearly or actually done it, i nearly did it when i showed my Hogan and Y2J had his Hogan out, nealr went to check and [post about my own CAW in his topic until i realised what i was doing......

Archived