Deacon Bomb or MR MOKey

nWo-4-Life

Deacon Bomb or MR MOKey   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better at making caws?

• MR. MONKEY
    • Deacon Bomb

Mr. monkey is the truer of the two choices, because Deaconbomb is nothing but a ripper/stealer of others caws including Mr. Monkey's creations as well. Mr. Monkey has the gift to create his OWN caws.

Forgot to mention that it's funny a member who likes Batista is posting a topic about another Batista fan...

hmm Deacon...the name he used when with Reverend D-von...Bomb as in Batista bomb...coincidence I think not

I'll tell you Plain and Simple Deacon Bomb is Not even remotely close to filling Mr. Monkey's shoe as a caw maker. That Guy deacon Bomb has been banned so many different times with various versions of Deacon bomb nicks for stealing all the top caws like Old schools, Mr. Monkey, Hornswoggle and Various others. I can't remember all the guys who he ripped off this yr until I personally Made Tom aware of it and Tom Banned him. Besides I've known Mr. Monkey for quite some time many many yrs and he's always kicked major ass when making caws.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5090610' date='Oct 6 2008, 03:29 AM']I'll tell you Plain and Simple Deacon Bomb is Not even remotely close to filling Mr. Monkey's shoe as a caw maker. That Guy deacon Bomb has been banned so many different times with various versions of Deacon bomb nicks for stealing all the top caws like Old schools, Mr. Monkey, Hornswoggle and Various others. I can't remember all the guys who he ripped off this yr until I personally Made Tom aware of it and Tom Banned him. Besides I've known Mr. Monkey for quite some time many many yrs and he's always kicked major ass when making caws.[/quote]

In that Case Mr. Monkey Rules You Go Monkey! :nod:

Archived