The Undertaker with Formula added

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/Saburbangel/undertaker-14.jpg[/img]

Thanks man. To be quite truthful the way this caw mode is limited on many points I don't think the Phenom will get any closer then this one because of how the tatooing is. caw mode looks good but game play Darkens the hell out of them so i went with an almost invissible tatoo in hopes of it breaking even when it gets made darker by game play.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5086725' date='Oct 5 2008, 04:28 PM']Funny how you go Meh slightly better then yours when the facts are Mine Kills yours especially since your Previews are such that nobody replying to the topic can even see the way the face looks. to the others the formula will be out later.[/quote]

Look, ass.

I said in my OP I don't have the means to get better pics, I only have a 5 Megapixel camera on my mobile, and until MS releases a version of Xbox 360 with S-video connections instead of composite, I don't see that changing very soon.

Do you *censored*ing see?

[quote name='Rich' post='5087618' date='Oct 5 2008, 01:54 PM'][quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5086725' date='Oct 5 2008, 04:28 PM']Funny how you go Meh slightly better then yours when the facts are Mine Kills yours especially since your Previews are such that nobody replying to the topic can even see the way the face looks. to the others the formula will be out later.[/quote]

Look, ass.

I said in my OP I don't have the means to get better pics, I only have a 5 Megapixel camera on my mobile, and until MS releases a version of Xbox 360 with S-video connections instead of composite, I don't see that changing very soon.

Do you *censored*ing see?
[/quote]

do you ever have anything nice to say?

The Undertaker by StacysMikeyboy

Wrestling Style - Brawler
Body Type - Athletic - Muscle Tone 3
Flesh Tone - 3 - Skin Type 2

Hair - 28, color 1
Facial Hair - 11 (Color 1)
Jawline - 16
Mouth - 12
Nose - 13
Eye - 7 (Color 3)
Eyebrow - 5, color 5
Brow 4
Ears 2

Face paint 2

Clothing

Hat Type - 37 (Color 1, decal 1)
Shirt - 20 (Color 2, decal,1)
Pants - 19 (Color 2, decal 1)
Shoes - 1 (Color 7, decal 1)
Left Elbow 1, color 1, decal 1
Right Elbow 1, Color,1,Decal,1
Left Hand - 7, Color,1, Decal 1
Right Hand - 7, color 1, Decal 1
Arm Tatoo left Arm 22
Arm tatoo right Arm 22

*** The Arm tatoo's are Made very light on purpose do the the fact actual game play darkens them a great deal

You screwed up the formula.
I had to tweak it while I was making it.

The shirt only has one strap, and if you use that shirt, you wont have the pants.
And you have white shoes...

And that tas look like crap in the match.
They make his arm COMPLETELY black

(btw, Jacknife Powerbomb is the best finisher, for the Last Ride)

Archived